Universal Love Songs to fire up our awesome club!!

couple good basketball ones too

Imagine MCG v GWS Grand Final day and everyone in the crowd that day doing the "I believe" chant! With over 90k in the Tiges corner that day it would have been incredible.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond

hmmm,is it just me or are these guys exactly what was organised to come out of NY some 22 years later? a stripped down guitar band with the vocalist
using distortion....its uncanny to say the least i gotta say...is it a case of the most blatant rinse and repeat material done over that i can remember off the top of my head & a flat out rebadging job with different actors :think: or ?

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
hmmm,is it just me or are these guys exactly what was organised to come out of NY some 22 years later? a stripped down guitar band with the vocalist
using distortion....its uncanny to say the least i gotta say...is it a case of the most blatant rinse and repeat material done over that i can remember off the top of my head & a flat out rebadging job with different actors :think: or ?
Yeah their sound was ahead of the time (1977).

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond

one of the best things bout the 90's was that the drugs were harmless,just look at this clip and listen to the lyrics,sublime beauty,this song has always haunted, it triggers days of yore in me like no other,i think its because of Dando's delivery and phrasing ,i dont know,im not sure ,but i think it could be the giant crayfish:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Last edited:
Back