Songs you love but everyone else Hates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I LOVE country.. which a lot of people seem to hate. I also love PJ Harvey and Magic Dirt, both of who my friend loathes.

To reverse the situation though, I can't stand Radiohead and she loves them so I guess we are even.

Pretty much everything I like, most of my mates hate! Been listening to heaps of soul music, folk rock, bogan 80s type music- all great stuff but being the music degenerates they are refuse to give it the time of day.

"Hootchie Gucci Fiorucci Mama" by Australian Crawl is a song I love but so many people I know dislike. On the other hand I hate just about anything (mostly bubblegum pop and Gangsta R&B) that appears in the top 40 which, obviously, a lot of people actually enjoy.

Black Sabbath's "Black Sabbath".

Very slow, very doomy, puts most metal fans and many Black Sabbath fans off because it is THAT miserable... but that's the friggin point. I think it's brilliant.

Baby's on Fire by Brian Eno. His voice is kinda whiny, but I think it suits the song and the lyrics.

Station to Station by David Bowie. Long and noisy with trains and guitars. But that's the way I likes it baby.

My favourite bands are Blondie, Siouxsie and the Banshees and DEVO. I know a couple of people who like Blondie, but as for the other two either no one has heard of them or they've heard a song or two and quickly sprinted to the loo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love "Who Let the Dogs Out"

Anything by the Dandy Warholes. All my friends are either into junk like Blink 182 or any punk/ska pop band or crap like Delta!

Whenever I play a Dandy song they're just like "what is this?!" :(

Originally posted by DEVO
My favourite bands are Blondie, Siouxsie and the Banshees and DEVO. I know a couple of people who like Blondie, but as for the other two either no one has heard of them or they've heard a song or two and quickly sprinted to the loo.

Well, There is another Blondie fan on this board *points to self*

I'm shattered I didn't get to see them when they toured :(

Oh, and back to the topic, if you just refer to this board..any song I like by Kylie ...everyone else seems to hate her :eek:

Originally posted by St-KriS
Anything by the Dandy Warholes. All my friends are either into junk like Blink 182 or any punk/ska pop band or crap like Delta!

Whenever I play a Dandy song they're just like "what is this?!" :(

AHH you are a LEGEND! :D I love the Dandies, I really want their album. My favourite song of theirs would probably be You Were The Last High. Speaking of which.. I'm playing it now!

I love Planet Funk, but most of my friends can't stand them. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back