Songs you love but everyone else Hates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by M29
I don't know if everyone hates this song, but I'm sure alot of people don't like Everclear. I really like "Wonderful" by them.

Aww, I love that song!

I like that Jet song someone mentioned too.

Hmm...as far as I'm aware, not many people seem to like 'Simple Creed' by Live, which I love. And Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, and Song 2 by Blur, are two songs that just about everyone I know hates, but I love also.

Achy Breaky Heart

Originally posted by Darky
Black Sabbath's "Black Sabbath".

Very slow, very doomy, puts most metal fans and many Black Sabbath fans off because it is THAT miserable... but that's the friggin point. I think it's brilliant.

How can anyone NOT like it? It's the song that gave birth to metal afterall.

"What is this that stands before me?"

Originally posted by BomberGal

Hmm...as far as I'm aware, not many people seem to like 'Simple Creed' by Live, which I love. And Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, and Song 2 by Blur, are two songs that just about everyone I know hates, but I love also.

I love those songs too! I'll take anything by Live in a hearbeat! I'm so upset I can't afford to go see them in December :(

Originally posted by St-KriS
Anything by the Dandy Warholes. All my friends are either into junk like Blink 182 or any punk/ska pop band or crap like Delta!

Whenever I play a Dandy song they're just like "what is this?!" :(

I've only just recently heard one of the songs from the Dandy Warhols and I absolutely love it. It's called 'We Used to Be Friends'.

I think i first heard it when they were on The Panel, and i've loved it since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by vanders
Well, There is another Blondie fan on this board *points to self*

I'm shattered I didn't get to see them when they toured :(

Oh, and back to the topic, if you just refer to this board..any song I like by Kylie ...everyone else seems to hate her :eek:

Saw them twice in Sydney and they were fantastic. They played a good mix of hit songs from past (a couple you don't recognise for a while) and songs from their new album. And Debs still rocks.

Another song I love, but everybody seems to ignore is Hot Chocolate's "Everyone's a Winner". A real toe tapper and one of the coolest songs ever. But nobody agrees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back