Werewolf Sons of Anarchy Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think being able to jump on DemonJim for a vig kill is easy, be rid of a minion, make yourself look innocent.
Let's see what Ding flips as.

12 players remain / 3 evil / 3 good roles / 5 villagers:

Manangatang (1) – Tarkyn_24
Dingster (3) – Paddles_, pantskyle, manangatang
Cockarfitt (2) – deaneus, DemonJim

All votes for 3KZ are now invalid I guess.

Still to vote is: BRAB, Dingster, Noobz, Cockarfitt, Sante, Chappy,

deaneus / Tarkyn_24 / sante / Cockarfitt - time to follow known good and vote for Dingster.

Everyone including you Paddles_ make sure you give a reason for voting just in case DERO can't accept it.

Something like this would do:

"Voting for Dingster as I think he's been playing a sneaky evil head game and I want to follow known good DERO"

What do you think about Manangatang? He has also had some weird voting. At least last nights.
Uh huh. What was with the invalid vote though? Very strange.
But as per the rules on page 1 using a different game as a basis is not valid...

Is it?
Also her claiming the seer and taking out Smeg Head via TFW sort of puts her in the clear!
Unless she's an Alpha seer. Is this what you are also claiming tangy?
So why haven't you voted for me then? This seems like a big deflection!

I will probably end up voting the way MWPP does as she has much more of an idea than I, but you, as per my current vote, seem very dodgy!
Also, it's not unknown for evil to intimidate their own to get one in the clear!
(The one below was dodgy as - you didn’t actually reply to anyone...)

If you think I'm evil just vote for me.

Me pointing out what I thought to be a dodgy move/vote obviously means I'm evil.
Do we have proof that Kyle is the flog? Had anyone seer'd him and said he was the flog? Or is this just him playing a different role?

All the above is dodgy if you are paying attention. Defensive, attempting to divert and deflect, not really adding to the village cause.

(The one below was dodgy as - you didn’t actually reply to anyone...)

All the above is dodgy if you are paying attention. Defensive, attempting to divert and deflect, not really adding to the village cause.
:D

I didn't realise pointing out facts, offering suggestions to who could be evil and following a seer who had deducted an absolute * load through reading the plays of the game and her important seers was evil.

Why do you think me pointing out that your voting was suss is dodgy? read the rules below. Very defensive of yourself to point out this, is it not?
*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.

eg:
Manangatang because he came in late and changed his vote.
DERO

Manangatang because he said this but then later he said that which doesn’t match up.
DERO

invalid reasons eg:
Boncer because he lynched me last game when I was a villager and the game is better off without him.
Jmoo Wan because I hate Essendon.
or
3KZ because I hate ewoks.

So, DERO was Manangatangs vote a valid vote? Or did I read too much into your rules of using previous games to provide a reason for a vote?

Also, if we want to talk throw away votes... let's have a look at quite a few people that voted for you that haven't had basically any input.
Mang for me. Said something about being too busy to get on here but seems to know everything that’s going on.

DERO
He does have a good point though.
Do you have a role? Come out now.

Also, if we want to talk throw away votes... let's have a look at quite a few people that voted for you that haven't had basically any input.

He does have a good point though.
Do you have a role? Come out now.
It's not about input - inactive or active. Activity doesn't mean much to be honest.

It's about what the activity is used for. Your activity has been to try to steer and divert.

People like Sante, Chappy, even BRAB to an extent have been just posting to vote mainly and come across more likely to be villagers as a result.

Players like Tarks have posted too much to be super-dodgy, although it wouldn't surprise me if he was the other minor evil.

Also, I'm not sure a villager would be so keen on checking with DERO about whether their Doctor's vote should count (given it would result in a modkill).

You're clearly evil mate. It's OK.

It's not about input - inactive or active. Activity doesn't mean much to be honest.
Players like Tarks have posted too much to be super-dodgy, although it wouldn't surprise me if he was the other minor evil.
It doesn't mean much, but at the same time he's posted too much to be dodgy? Great logic here.

It's about what the activity is used for. Your activity has been to try to steer and divert.
I view it as trying to discover out the truth, and making sure people don't miss mistakes. Like I thought yours was.

Also, I'm not sure a villager would be so keen on checking with DERO about whether their Doctor's vote should count (given it would result in a modkill).
Wait... what? You're the Doc? when did you announce that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a toss up last night on seering DJ or 3KZ but was fairly sure both were evil, Jums posting against me gave it away for me.
Again, like I mentioned above, I'm trying to discover the truth and make sure people don't miss mistakes.

I also, went back through my 20 odd posts. I can't find anywhere I've been against you, except for the d1 crapshoot.
Why make this up? You are confirmed good.

12 players remain / 3 evil / 3 good roles / 5 villagers:

Manangatang (1) – Tarkyn_24
Dingster (3) – Paddles_, pantskyle, manangatang
Cockarfitt (2) – deaneus, DemonJim

All votes for 3KZ are now invalid I guess.

Still to vote is: BRAB, Dingster, Noobz, Cockarfitt, Sante, Chappy,

deaneus / Tarkyn_24 / sante / Cockarfitt - time to follow known good and vote for Dingster.

Everyone including you Paddles_ make sure you give a reason for voting just in case DERO can't accept it.

Something like this would do:

"Voting for Dingster as I think he's been playing a sneaky evil head game and I want to follow known good DERO"

tenor-7.gif

manangatang if you are doctor, who did you protect last night?
The fact that you jumped on an easy bandwagon without thinking things through suggests you're looking for an easy vote and not one to help the village.

You reek of evil and the second you laid down that vote for me was the second I was sure you were evil. You're clearly just trying to lynch somebody to whittle down the numbers.

Wouldn't you like to know?
Wouldn't you know Mang, I was right in thinking you're the doctor. A comment by pantskyle when he defended you on day 2 (or was it yesterday) when you were under fire caught my attention.

Wouldn't you know Mang, I was right in thinking you're the doctor. A comment by pantskyle when he defended you on day 2 (or was it yesterday) when you were under fire caught my attention.
It’s a bit hard to lay low when certain people get tunnel vision. I’m very fortunate to have been seered by Pants - he’s a clever boy.

Subtle enough that evil didn't.

It’s a bit hard to lay low when certain people get tunnel vision. I’m very fortunate to have been seered by Pants - he’s a clever boy.
Yes he is. This is the best game I've ever seen him play to be honest. Almost perfection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back