Werewolf Sons of Anarchy Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes he is. This is the best game I've ever seen him play to be honest. Almost perfection.

I did win as godfather a few games back when basically the whole team got killed n1.

Good roles like seers, vigs and doc have been very good this game. Can't fault much. Village may not win but it's at least been wrestled back.

So is 3kz full of s**t when he claims to have hit Nakia overnight?

Anyway given pants has confirmed mang’s role, I’ll vote in line with them. Dingster please DERO

As for you mang, I suppose all of the things that were indicative of evil to me could equally be indicative of a doctor trying to play under the radar. Well played.

So is 3kz full of s**t when he claims to have hit Nakia overnight?

Anyway given pants has confirmed mang’s role, I’ll vote in line with them. Dingster please DERO

As for you mang, I suppose all of the things that were indicative of evil to me could equally be indicative of a doctor trying to play under the radar. Well played.
I need to stop posting immediately after waking. Missed the doc protection pattern

Worth noting that although Naks was protected by the doc, it doesn’t necessarily make him good

Certainly but I don't see it tbh, and if he is well he deserves the win.

The fact that you jumped on an easy bandwagon without thinking things through suggests you're looking for an easy vote and not one to help the village.

You reek of evil and the second you laid down that vote for me was the second I was sure you were evil. You're clearly just trying to lynch somebody to whittle down the numbers.
Easy vote? Sk said, very ungamely mind you that he attacked you. You are not dead. Did the doc protect you or not?

Easy vote? Sk said, very ungamely mind you that he attacked you. You are not dead. Did the doc protect you or not?
Why question him when pants and mang are responsible for directing the show here?

Reeks of evil play tbh. But I’ve seen evil everywhere this game.

Worth noting that although Naks was protected by the doc, it doesn’t necessarily make him good
If i were evil Manangatang would be sitting in the dead PM trying to understand braille.

Another tell-tale sign of evil is not being interested enough to read the thread then latching on to bandwagons with their voting.

I read the rest. Well that make it easy then.
dingster I don't have a reason, maybe except he's played the quirt game before in games where he's come out very evil.
[user]DERO [/user]

I read the rest. Well that make it easy then.
dingster I don't have a reason, maybe except he's played the quirt game before in games where he's come out very evil.
[user]DERO [/user]
How do you DERO nevermind...
On phone and don't check often.

Another tell-tale sign of evil is not being interested enough to read the thread then latching on to bandwagons with their voting.
I've read the whole thread, may have missed one or two posts at most. Still had no idea manangatang was doc. *shrug*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm voting Dingster too because why not? W
Dingster, DERO. I'm looking for head and think he fits the bill due to the way he's operated in this game by ducking for cover and only coming up to breathe.

There are no industrial prisoners here sante. You could always post a screenshot and get yourself modkilled if you're that desperate to perish.

There are no industrial prisoners here sante. You could always post a screenshot and get yourself modkilled if you're that desperate to perish.

It’s funny you mention that. But at this stage of the game, the village don’t want to lose numbers so I’ll stick around.

It’s funny you mention that. But at this stage of the game, the village don’t want to lose numbers so I’ll stick around.
Of course you will ... and yes, funny that.

So sante has gone from not caring about dying to wanting to stick around to minimise the impact of village numbers.

You guys make up your mind what that really means.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back