Werewolf Sons of Anarchy Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Vig should hit DemonJim I reckon. He’s almost certainly evil. We’ll find the last one tomorrow.

I reckon it’s out of Sante, BRAB and Chappy. Will look at voting patterns later tonight or tomorrow.

Because a moment or two ago sante you were adamant you're survival was paramount to the village. Now you don't care again.

I’m easy. If village wants me dead, I’m cool with it. I urge the vig to take me out. I’m not going to get modkilled because that affects players playing properly and I don’t want to help evil win by doing it.

Villager. Just haven’t been able to find the time to play.
You've had no trouble finding time to post everywhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that looked to be an interesting day. Not sure why I'm the flavour of the minute. If you check back on my posts it should be clear.

Care to explain yourself young man?

Well that looked to be an interesting day. Not sure why I'm the flavour of the minute. If you check back on my posts it should be clear.
It’s exactly why you’re in the gun. I’m fascinated to see what you’ll flip. Very confident you’re BIG evil.

Tonight’s lynch will be educative, that’s for sure.

Vig should definitely take out DJ tonight.
Yeah I’ve got another potential plan hatching too. Might throw up another option post-deadline after I see how this plays out.

It’s exactly why you’re in the gun. I’m fascinated to see what you’ll flip. Very confident you’re BIG evil.

Tonight’s lynch will be educative, that’s for sure.
No but yes.

I haven't flipped and flopped with voting. When MWPP flipped off Bonce I was the first to question it. Hardly sitting back.
What are your thoughts?

I haven't flipped and flopped with voting. When MWPP flipped off Bonce I was the first to question it. Hardly sitting back.

Bonce would have been in your opposing evil group though.

Stick with your votes would be my advice guys. If he isn’t who I suspect he is I have another player in the gun.

But I feel quite confident about this. Ding’s response has only made me more confident.

Yeah don't think we gain anything now with a rush change.

Did DJ throw a vote on Dingster?
It's most likely too late on a Friday to change even if you wanted to.

Good luck village

Remove this Banner Ad

Back