Fwoy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Sons were the anti-heroes. Mayans were the bad guys to the bad guys. Who is gonna be rooting for them? All their enemies are SAMCRO alliances...

FUS_RO_DAH

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
How this is getting made instead of a John Teller prequel series is mind boggling
Going by the writing of the last 3 seasons, Sutter would still find a way to make it all about Gemma and be as boring and depressing as possible.

Juice's father would probably make a cameo just so they can show him being raped 457 times in prison. Again.

NUFC Tiger

Premium Platinum
Apr 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NUFC, Socceroos, FGR, NewcastleJets
Curious to see how this goes.

SOA was a great show but not sure how compelling a spin off series about another club would go. I didn't mind the Mayans but was never really that interested in them.

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
The last couple of seasons of Sons were bad enough, not sure I'd want to put myself through anymore of that.

Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The possible clue is in the location being set down on the border...perhaps away from SOA may make for a different story line.

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Started watching SoA for the first time recently.

Just finished the 1st season - can't believe they actually killed Donna haha. The whole time, I thought something last minute would change and he wouldn't go through with it.

Love it so far...

HenrikLundqvist

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Massively disappointed.

A spinoff series following the extraordinary son Abel was warranted.

Quality actor fwiw.

frHojxL.jpg

FUS_RO_DAH

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
Started watching SoA for the first time recently.

Just finished the 1st season - can't believe they actually killed Donna haha. The whole time, I thought something last minute would change and he wouldn't go through with it.

Love it so far...
Enjoy mate, it'll be pretty awesome for a few more seasons

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Look it's a great show I enjoyed it the whole way but towards the end the story did get a bit narrow. Characters kept dying and the quality of characters that replaced them wasn't there. At first it came across as most of the characters had lives outside of the club an. Buy the end the story just was the club and Gemma and Tara.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad