TV Sons of Anarchy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FUS_RO_DAH

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
How this is getting made instead of a John Teller prequel series is mind boggling
Going by the writing of the last 3 seasons, Sutter would still find a way to make it all about Gemma and be as boring and depressing as possible.

Juice's father would probably make a cameo just so they can show him being raped 457 times in prison. Again.

NUFC Tiger

Premium Platinum
Apr 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NUFC, Socceroos, FGR, NewcastleJets
Curious to see how this goes.

SOA was a great show but not sure how compelling a spin off series about another club would go. I didn't mind the Mayans but was never really that interested in them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Started watching SoA for the first time recently.

Just finished the 1st season - can't believe they actually killed Donna haha. The whole time, I thought something last minute would change and he wouldn't go through with it.

Love it so far...

Seedsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Look it's a great show I enjoyed it the whole way but towards the end the story did get a bit narrow. Characters kept dying and the quality of characters that replaced them wasn't there. At first it came across as most of the characters had lives outside of the club an. Buy the end the story just was the club and Gemma and Tara.

Top Bottom