FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely agree based on what I've seen. Which is super annoying because the concept wasn't a bad one, they just executed it absolutely terribly.

He is teasing you, the show only get worse. By the end it's a cluster* of crap.

Well s**t. Now I kind of don't want to watch the end but I need to know how it finishes. Gah.

Look it's not horrible. I think with the show you tend to just get used to it. Finale though is woeful.

I was always going to have to - hate not knowing how something ends haha.
Don't listen to pants, his opinion is, well, pants.

SoA is one of the best series I've watched. It's ******* epic. Better than breaking bad. The finale is probably hit and miss, but it ties up all the loose ends. I liked it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SoA is one of the best series I've watched. It's ******* epic. Better than breaking bad. The finale is probably hit and miss, but it ties up all the loose ends. I liked it.

Whoa steady on. I love me some SoA too but lets not get carried away, its a soap opera for blokes :D

Completely agree. The end of S7 is ridiculous, but it's still an awesome series.

I series-link it on Foxtel, watch S1 - S7, then start again . Rinse and repeat. Probably seen it in its entirety at least half a dozen times. Did that with 'The Shield' too. I guess I can be a bit OCD-ish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back