Toast Sorry Adam

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't discuss this with you anymore. You are irrational. How is democracy going to fall in the states? How can someone who was elected by the people be a dictator ? Are you suggesting Trump is now a dictator and the next election is a sham? If Trump is a dictator why does he allow the mainstream media to mock and denigrate him every day? Why has he not imprisoned these people? The endless outrage and hyperbole about evil Trump is so ridiculous as to be embarrassing. Why does this dictator seek peace instead of dropping bombs? Why is this dictator withdrawing troops from Syria and Afghanistan? Why is this dictator entering another election in 2020 which many believe he will lose? Some dictator. :huh:
Magahat.jpg

Oh yeah, if democracy fails in the states I'm sure that won't have any affect on us comrade, you're on the side of white supremacists (Trump's father was KKK) and rapists (24 different women have accused him) and racists, you need to look in a mirror
I'm as anti-trump as anyone, but trying a man for the sins of his father is pretty draconian.

When have China and Japan been known for receiving immigrants?
Migrants are coming from Africa and Middle East, also places like Turkey and Lebanon are over flowing with immigrants, so I think they are taking their fair share.
I mentioned countries like US and UK as they have been known for accepting migrants in the past, not so much now. All you need to do is follow the media.

It's a disgrace, but not sure if it is to do with growing racism or growing selfishness and a growing lack of empathy.

I'm as anti-trump as anyone, but trying a man for the sins of his father is pretty draconian.
Oh no, it's the whole family, that was just to establish how far back it goes

Monster.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear -now he is a misogynist and pedophile. I thought he was a white supremacist. That clip where he claimed women "let him grab them by the pussy" was a private conversation which said more about the money hungry females who flocked to Trump because of his status and power than it does about Trump. Note he said "they let you".... that means he never assaulted anybody as so many Trump haters claim. Nothing to see here at all. Unlike Clinton who actually raped women and had sex with another in the Oval Office or his wife he laughed when she helped a child rapist escape prison time, all of Trump's accusers have melted away into the sunset. They all appear to have been full of the proverbial. Anyone who has partied with the rich and famous in Hollywood or New York has undoubtedly rubbed shoulders with pedophiles, drug dealers and murderers. Does that make everyone who attended these parties guilty by association?
Please stop displaying your Trump derangement syndrome-it is unedifying.

So he's been charged with rape twice, once by his wife and once by a 13 year old girl at Epsteins house

DtRzg1HWsAY9PUn.jpg

Loving the documentary so far.......Eddies f up is unbelievable that was a brain fade for the ages.

My Thoughts on the Doco's

tenor.gif

I can't believe that Eddie said in the doco that he had been inadvertently drawn into Adam Goodes racism saga.

Its like he thinks that he was the victim and not Goodes. Disgraceful, it sadens me deeply that he is still our president.

This whole saga is a cry for attention.
Pathetic that it was swallowed whole by the media.\\The AFL are sheep.

There is a racism issue surrounding AFL fans and supporters, as there is in every sporting sphere which needs to be eradicated.
The Goodes booing was not part of it.

Attention seeking sook.

Did you watch the documentary?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as confronting to me as I was led to believe it might be, probably because I kept up with events as they occurred at the time

I suspect many of the racists will not change their view even if they bothered to watch it....intelligence is not something they have in any great quantity
Goodes was their target then and he will remain so now

Those with the power will screw everyone else, it's never really been about skin colour, that's just a convenience. If women were in control the way men have been, men would be downtrodden, used and abused. If people of colour were in control the way whites have been, whites would be discriminated against... welcome to the human condition and it's singular mandate, survive and thrive at all costs and if need be at the expense of every other living creature on the planet

I don't get the booing of any player, I just couldn't be bothered.
Exactly the same reason you cheer, it's just that one is to pump up your team and the other is to put the opposition off, some players it backfires and puts a rocket under them though

Not as confronting to me as I was led to believe it might be, probably because I kept up with events as they occurred at the time

I suspect many of the racists will not change their view even if they bothered to watch it....intelligence is not something they have in any great quantity
Goodes was their target then and he will remain so now

I thought it would be 50/50 but statistically, intelligent people are more Left wing. :)

Didn't watch it but did they show any footage of Goodes taking out players ankles and legs? How about when he punched the Richmond bloke in the nuts ala Ric Flair and got off from the tribunal, did that make the cut?
you cannot comment if you didn't watch. Just watch it. Don't say i know it all already, i can guarantee you don't. Then come back. These things were in the doco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back