Grizz's cruel punishment for a crap thread sorry i dont know how to delete posts :( (also encompassing'S')

Someone's deleted a couple of posts here:
stock-photo-wooden-fence-with-two-missing-boards-rural-view-9625354.jpg

How do you picket?

Where is the hate, the bitchin, the opposing mafias and their pissing contents like every other thread about the place? This thread has turned into a fricken bruise free hugfest. This sort of tripe is a mojo sapping infection, and I for one dont mind putting forward the theory that we caught it some time in the last week - off those Sydney Swan Softcocks. I say cut it out before we too turn to 'S' on field as well. Finals await.

This OP, has anyone bothered to check his posting history to see if he is a 'S' troll?

First, Tahlia tries to fit one our own up in a drug sting, (we're just lucky the copper was an NRL fan), and now this!

C'mon guys, taking the blinkers off before it's too late.

Where is the hate, the bitchin, the opposing mafias and their pissing contents like every other thread about the place? This thread has turned into a fricken bruise free hugfest. This sort of tripe is a mojo sapping infection, and I for one dont mind putting forward the theory that we caught it some time in the last week - off those Sydney Swan Softcocks. I say cut it out before we too turn to 'S' on field as well. Finals await.

This OP, has anyone bothered to check his posting history to see if he is a 'S' troll?

First, Tahlia tries to fit one our own up in a drug sting, (we're just lucky the copper was an NRL fan), and now this!

C'mon guys, taking the blinkers off before it's too late.
images (91).jpg

Think we need to start a charity and benefit concert for those affected by
this horrible affliction of Sorry I Dont Know How To Delete Posts or
SIDKHTDP for short. I have rung Sting and he has offered to headline
The SIDKHTP Aid.

Last edited:

OzJohnnie

Cancelled
Hawthorn Hawks - Conor Nash Player Sponsor 2017 Hawthorn Hawks - James Cousins Player Sponsor 2017 Hawthorn Hawks - Kaiden Brand Player Sponsor 2017
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Think we need to start a charity and benefit concert for those affected by
this horrible affliction of Sorry I Dont Know How To Delete Posts or
SIDKHTDP for short. I have rung Sting and he has offered headline
The SIDKHTP Aid.

images

This thread began with an s
what else contains s?
that's right Essex.
Where is Essex? England.
England has no s
What else has no s? Delete.
Delete rhymes with elite, but contains no i.
What word is a homophone of i?
That's right "eye"
The word "eye" has three letters.
What else has three letters?
That's right, the first three letters of triangle is three letters.
How do the eye and the triangle fit together?
That's right they are the symbol of the illuminati.
Thread's Status as illuminati confirmed.

Dave Id

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
Some Australian Mountain Range
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC
What is being missed here is that jaitachi has posted this as his 420th post. In a week where a young player was in the periphery of a drug scandal. This existential, thought-provoking thread launches off the back of post 420. Demonstrating deftly that a lifestyle of drugs, indicated in the youth code for marijuana usage '420', will provide no answers or solutions but a life of frustrating mystery. It is a cautionary tale. I commend the dedication of jaitachi to deliver this very coded, but poignant message.

Didn't know they put that gear in footy pies. Crikey,we used to smoke it.

So many memes, so few P35 posts...

What has this world come to?
It's a brave new world Smitty, where Vlad can't butcher your name and P35 is limited to trolling the off topic boards

Back