Sorry Jeremy

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final 2019 and the Pies are five points up with 30 seconds to go......…...ball is kicked long to the top of the oppositions goal square.

Howe marks exactly the same way?

Is it a free or not AFL?

If they judged every similar incident from now until the grand final in the same way, I'd be willing to accept that it's a free.

But that's the problem isn't it CFC? They are shifting the goalposts every year and making the game harder to understand or accept. The sad part is that the business school grads that are signing off on all these changes feel that they are helping to improve the sport.

Last edited:

I'm hoping ASADA don't pay him a visit, as I just heard hes smokin' grass today.
I always heard that one correctly... which is funny because when it came to their Seattle counterparts, I couldn’t make head or tail of Smells Like Teen Spirit. Instead of “a mullato” I used to sing “I own a card yard”. I knew it was wrong but it seemed to fit passably.

I always heard that one correctly... which is funny because when it came to their Seattle counterparts, I couldn’t make head or tail of Smells Like Teen Spirit. Instead of “a mullato” I used to sing “I own a card yard”. I knew it was wrong but it seemed to fit passably.
Why was it a card yard and not a car yard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back