PC SoS: The Ultimate Escape

Remove this Banner Ad

illnino

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2005
Closeburn, QLD
AFL Club
Hawthorn

No one interested in this game? Apologies if there is already a thread, I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyway, the trailer doesn't really do it justice so see the next video for a better idea of the game.

Been watching plenty of alpha footage and to try and put it simply, it's like a mix of PubG and...I dunno, the TV show Survivor or even The Hunger Games. Not sure if we can play it yet in Aus, but there are more alpha tests you can apply to be apart of over the next few weekends I believe.

Basically, 16 players are thrown onto an island for a TV show where only 3 contestants can escape. To escape, you need to find one of the hidden relics and a flare gun to call in a helicopter to air lift you off the island in under 30 minutes. As well as monsters on the island which you need to avoid or kill, there's obviously other real players to contend, or team with - and that's where it gets really interesting. Do you go solo? Do you team up with others? Do you betray and kill your friends if they have a relic and you don't? It really makes for some interesting and tense moments and also makes communication between players vital. Check out the video below.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back