List Mgmt. SOS's Trade History

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s in poor taste? Have you looked at his Instagram account? Stocker has had things too easy, it’s obvious.
He might have more opportunities elsewhere. He is clearly not happy at Carlton.
As for SOS, his judgment is far from infallible. Despite his toughness on the field he is, by nature, an introvert. He is not an extrovert.
As an introvert he is unconsciously drawn to selecting nice, shy, private school boys.
Name one “bad Boy” or “Mongrel” he has selected for Carlton.
I bet he would’ve overlooked Dustin Martin if he’d been a Richmond selector at the time because Dustin was a bit rough and his Dad was rumoured to have bikie connections.

More than 80% of AFL players are now private school boys

I know that. But being born into money often means that you have it too easy.
Moving from the protected environment of a very comfortable upper middle class life as a teenager at a privileged private school into the adult world of AFL football can be very tough and challenging.
Some can’t make that transition.
Percy, remember the skateboard drama? This is worse!

Percy, everyone is doing it tough and Stocker is not the only player to have left a hub throughout this season.

To cast aspersions on a 20 year old kid when you know fu** all about him and his life is pathetic to say the least.

My instinct tells me you are way out of your depth here, again.
Well we have different instinctual evaluations. Tbh I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think the signs are good for Stocker. But that’s only my opinion. There’s no need for others to go overboard in the expression of their disagreement with me.

They may have. But the point that Sheedy was making is that he and Williams, two former premiership coaches, wanted Grundy. Silvagni said no. The rest is history!

So they waited 8 years to make this revelation, while 11 other recruiters passed on Grundy

If I had to guess i would suggest that Percy might be aged between 12 - 14. Might also be prepared to hold his breath for a long time if he doesn't get what he wants.
Percy is a lot older than 14. And Percy has seen a lot of successful Carlton teams in his lifetime starting with the 1970 gf team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your instinct is correct, he obviously won't be on the list next year.
My instinct is that your instincts are f’ed.
I think he’d be happier elsewhere. He’d probably get a game with North. So a trade might be a win win for him and the Club.

Well we have different instinctual evaluations. Tbh I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think the signs are good for Stocker. But that’s only my opinion. There’s no need for others to go overboard in the expression of their disagreement with me.

Hasn't been much by way of over the top reactions. You make your own reputation around here and people know your shtick, but making up rubbish about a 20 year old kid is a new low.

Its clutching, so are your agendas
It’s not clutching at all. It highlights that list managers make mistakes, especially when they think they know more than wily, experienced coaches like Sheedy and Williams. Rumour has it that Clarkson gets very involved in the recruiting decisions. He doesn’t allow the recruiters to sideline him. And he is a 4 time premiership coach.

You are such a smart a***. Matey you don’t own this club or this board. Get back in your box.

Yeah but 80% didn’t go to Geelong Grammar or come from a life of luxury and self entitlement.
Where are you getting this crap from?

The great Chris Judd went to a private school (same school as me).

This did not make him entitled, lazy or soft.

In fact he was one of the toughest and hardest working superstars the game had ever seen.

There are all types in all schools. Your weird hatred for people who grew up with money is misplaced.

Remember these footy players are making $350k on avg, it's not like they have to adjust to a hard lifestyle lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back