speaks slowly

You asked for an EOTY badge

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 9.27.07 pm.png

Followed by my reply

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 9.27.37 pm.png

:$

speaks slowly

I, and others, asked for a badge for last year's EOTY - still waiting

Now you've decided to dictate how the badge will be awarded this year whilst conveniently excluding yourself because you're terrified that your dumpster fire club might win (even though history would suggest it's teams that underachieve who win it and Essendone can't possibly underachieve) and you're the only * flog left in the Bay

I, and others, asked for a badge for last year's EOTY - still waiting

Now you've decided to dictate how the badge will be awarded this year whilst conveniently excluding yourself because you're terrified that your dumpster fire club might win (even though history would suggest it's teams that underachieve who win it and Essendone can't possibly underachieve) and you're the only * flog left in the Bay
We aren't retrospectively awarding badges you flog. You had a concept at the time, you should have asked then :$

You can either continue with a mod sanctioned award this season or you can melt squib the award just like Jazny melt squibbed the SQOTY when I made him/her/them melt

We aren't retrospectively awarding badges you flog

LOL happens literally every year

You can either continue with a mod sanctioned award this season

Happy to do it if the badges are awarded on merit

or you can melt squib the award just like...

...just like you have pre-emptively melt squibbed it by declaring yourself ineligible :$

Unsure how I ever won TrOTY :$

According to you, you couldn't have :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL happens literally every year

Happy to do it if the badges are awarded on merit

...just like you have pre-emptively melt squibbed it by declaring yourself ineligible :$

According to you, you couldn't have :shrug:
always arguing

never winning

I love coming into the bay to see your melts, simply incredible

You have an actual chance to make this into an award

It's cute that you think I care :shrug:

If you're eligible for TrOTY, then you're also eligible for EOTY. Either way, you're the one who insisted on making an EOTY badge a poll. IMO it should be like the pizza toss badge. But you'd rather have another opportunity for a dogpile - so long as you're guaranteed not to be at the bottom of it

No thanks

Clayton Oliver played quite well for a meth head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back