Soul Calibur 4

Remove this Banner Ad

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
who in here is actually playing this game?

i bought it day one and have played it off and on in between other games (which is pretty much why i bought it...as a change of pace time filler)

story mode is RIDICULOUSLY easy...and pretty s**t really...

graphics are amazing and the fighting system is quite deep...the character creation is absolutely BRILLIANT!
i've wasted hours on this alone....so many customization options (i've made a buffed up version of myself and a sweet but deadly version of g/f among other creations)
online is really cool and gets your heart pumping like crazy! it's definitely where the meat of your game time will come from once you have learned the basics and unlocked all the players and a few extra weapons and abilities

i'm not a massive fan of fighting games (probably because i'm pretty damn average at them) but this one's pretty sweet

Yeah Ive been playing it a bit as well.

Have unlocked all the characters and starting doing the tower thing to get some equipment.

I am not very good at the game really, got the orginal on Xbox Arcade and played that a bit as well but other than that most of my fighting game knowledge is SF and MK.

Will keep practising

Yeah Ive been playing it a bit as well.

Have unlocked all the characters and starting doing the tower thing to get some equipment.

I am not very good at the game really, got the orginal on Xbox Arcade and played that a bit as well but other than that most of my fighting game knowledge is SF and MK.

Will keep practising

i'm in the same boat as you....my last fighting game that i bought was tekken 2 back on ps1 :eek:

how do you make ur own? i can only edit current charectors.

i can't remember what i did exactly...i will jump on now and try to remember...

pretty sure it was after i edited an original character that it gave me the option...

EDIT: ok i just went on and looked....i can't remember what i did to unlock the option (since i remember i could only initially alter original guys too) but if you can...click on the guy and girl that is in the middle of the character select screen in the character creation tab....and there is 50 slots which you can make totally original created characters....

sorry i can't be of more help but it is definitely the guy and girl in the middle of character select which you click to go into custom slots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back