Sound the Alarm

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is this??!! Looking forward to the next instalments.

hmmmm: Looks like the club has taken it down (yes I went to watch it again). luckily it's still on the AFL website.

My favourite is from Cameron with 15 seconds remaining. "Who's on Rioli?"

Updated with quarter two goodness. "Yeah Baby!!"

And quarter three...

and finally Q4 (complete with censoring )

"I think we're gonna win it!!" Dimma

"There a good team aren't they...They're a good team" Cameron

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raise the fight! First Qtr in a GF it is when great players stand up and legends are made.

Watching it like that makes you realise the importance of Caddy and Rioli - they stood up in big moments. Caddy dealing with Greene and not letting Shaw run off - laying big tackles. Rioli creating panic and nailing a crucial goal Even tho they're not universally loved on this board and they dont get big stats you gotta say they're a big part of the Tiger brand.

Loved seeing Prestia and Edwards doing little things which prob go unnoticed by most (including the commentators) but actually create the play.

Cotchs tackle on mumford

Lynchs big marks down the line

Dusty being Dusty!

If this doesnt give you chills as a tiger supporter nothing will

I've always wondered what the coaches are saying in the box. I can see their mouths talking but never understood what they were talking about. Great video.

One of the reason I knew Hird was a dank coach was anytime they showed him in the box, he was never talking. He just looked glumb....I knew he had no idea. Great to see how good coaches do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back