Sound the Alarm

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin on Mumford. Every time...Got to love a smaller man taking down a big one, most especially when it's a big man who was supposed to go the Balmey destruction route in his last game. I remember once seeing Jakey King taking down an opposition ruckman in a power tackle. It was like seeing a mighty wilderbeest being brought down my a rabid meerkat. But this was something on a higher level, in a grand final.

Who was on Rioli - whoever it was massively fkd up! Giving up a goal with 5 seconds left on the clock would be the worst time to screw up. The coach would've been straight to whoever it was and ripped shreds off them. Better to screw up early in the quarter :)

That message obviously got through because I think we kicked four goals in the first 90 seconds of the third quarter :p

Interesting that his pre game speech it appeared he had the entire list in the room

Only qrt1..............................best yet to come.

How good is this??!! Looking forward to the next instalments.

My favourite is from Cameron with 15 seconds remaining. "Who's got Rioli?"
Great listen, just imagine how good the last 3 quarters will be, looking forward to see the reaction when Cotchin kicks the goal in the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoyed that.

Would happily watch an entire game with a small dimma cam screen on bottom of screen and just audio from the coaches box.

Will be interesting to hear both coaches emotions as the game blows open.

Very well done and so bloody exciting! I usually don't watch highlight packages. Just not for me. But this was outstanding. Like Michaels, I'd happily watch the game with a Dimma window in the corner.

Anyone know if this is the work of the RFC Comms Dept? It's not on the GWS webpage, but I'd guess they wouldn't put it up, even if the AFL made it and gave them the option.

had no idea coaches box was miked up.
If there's one talent i wish I had it would be the ability to lip read...........................imagine bucks and salty scotty

Great listen, just imagine how good the last 3 quarters will be, looking forward to see the reaction when Cotchin kicks the goal in the last
I wanna hear Caracella ask Dimma if he wants to go to the boundary to celebrate half way through the 3rd

Really enjoyed that.

Would happily watch an entire game with a small dimma cam screen on bottom of screen and just audio from the coaches box.

Would love the Poort 2020 4th quarter :D

Really enjoyed that.

It’s a bit of a shame though that the game is one way traffic after quarter time. Would’ve been interesting to see the different discussions in a match with a lot of swings like 2018.

I admit that I'm a bit of a tinfoil hatter but i'd be pretty bloody nervous with audio in the box during the grand final. GWS probably had our live audio through their mics knowing the AFL lol

Really enjoyed that.

Way more composed and much less swearing than another set of guys audio I listen to sometimes :eyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back