Sound the Alarm

Remove this Banner Ad

The prelim footage on the AFL site is epic. Found it odd that Dimma wanted us to go short late rather than long down the line like the players were doing, we were hanging on ok, why risk a turnover in the wet???
Amazing last quarter, Dimma trying to give advice and make moves, Hinkley just in bewilderment and reactive

2020 GF now up
Love some unexpected content
Just watched it during my lunch break. Now I'm hard at work.

Early in the third and Scott thought there structure was ok. The tsunami was coming.

Seemed like Dimma pre-emoted all Scott’s tactics.
Comparison of Dimma in the second and Scott in the third is stark
Dimma instantly knows there's a problem and starts working through solutions.
Scott believed their structure was fine even though we were torching them out of the middle and Dangerfield was at FF. Only once the damage is done does he move Dangerfield back on the ball.

Comparison of Dimma in the second and Scott in the third is stark
Dimma instantly knows there's a problem and starts working through solutions.
Scott believed their structure was fine even though we were torching them out of the middle and Dangerfield was at FF. Only once the damage is done does he move Dangerfield back on the ball.
Scott was far too focused on our injuries and how that would effect us.
Dimmer always positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 3 quarter time speeches stood out for me.
Dimma seems a natural at being able to inspire his team with words.
Salt tries real hard but the message lacks integrity.
Salts hoping,
Dimmas knowing,
We’re laughing!
EAD salt you steaming pile of horse sheet

Half time Chris Salt: “They’re sh1tting themselves around stoppage and the contest situation…”

Third term Tigers start well: “Let’s keep our composure in here. There’s nothing we can do about it….”

“there’s nothing structural we need to change, whatever happens, let’s keep our composure…."

Later third term after D Martin kicks his second, with total panic in his voice: “Let’s get….let’s get...let’s get Pat in the middle if we can….” 😂😂😂

The 3 quarter time speeches stood out for me.
Dimma seems a natural at being able to inspire his team with words.
Salt tries real hard but the message lacks integrity.
Salts hoping,
Dimmas knowing,
We’re laughing!
EAD salt you steaming pile of horse sheet

I think it is words but also tone. Salt talks to his players as if he is instructing chess moves. Dimma has urgency in his voice, even when being instructive.

That last qtr confirmed everything I suspected.
1: Regardless of situation, dimma's focus is US first, oppos second.
2: Dimmas the most rational, composed football brain of the modern era.
3: Salty's clear arrogance & contempt for us was beautiful to watch.

Look forward to 21 edition.

Look at Stephen “Get Even” Hocking in the background as Dimma walks past celebrating. Has that look on his face as if to say this is the last time you are going to be celebrating a flag if I have anything to do about it. @rsehole.
You are not wrong, he was throwing dead set daggers with his eyeballs, has been on a mission ever since.

Notice how 90% of the material was Dimma giving instructions vs Scott? Whats the bet this is some BS AFL attempt to try and give a leg up to the rest of the comp re: our matchday tactics. I wonder if we signed off on it. Either way gagf AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back