Think Tank Sounds like a good idea for AFL 2020?

Crowd noise broadcasts?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • even Jack Watts says no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gil McLaughing considering adding fake crowd noises to broadcasts and at the ground

GWS to have this permanently at their home games.

Brilliant idea, in fact Chief should do this to stir up interest in Bay13 - hire a couple of AI's to randomly pop into threads and post generic responses.

"Why yes RedVest4 I agree Chris Scott is an excellent coach! Say have you heard about the friendly chaps over at Russianwifefinder.com?"

Patrick Dangerfield wants a CD copy of these crowd noises to whack on when he is shagging the missus.

Actually on second thought he will probably swap the missus for the CD and whack it on while he’s whacking off.

Well I shall be doing what I do for test cricket.

Volume set to zero.

Hopefully one of the radio stations will do the right thing and run a straight call. More hopefully, one that has neither Brian nor McPurple on staff.

Takes me back to the days when I'd mute out the excitable elf, with his screeching and growling and the salivating over how "delicious" certain players were, and the constantly seeking reassurance ad f***en nauseam. I'd tune the radio to Rex's frequency and be more entertained by the hilarity of his commentary, than the actual game.

Patrick Dangerfield wants a CD copy of these crowd noises to whack on when he is shagging the missus.

Actually on second thought he will probably swap the missus for the CD and whack it on while he’s whacking off.
"yeah, yeah, nah, nah.....OBVIOUSLY OBVIUOSleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Back