Soundwave 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

If Pumpkins play day 2 I'd be estatic. Can't see how seeing Slipknot, FNM, Slash, Incubus, Pumpkins and Soundgarden in one weekend can be anything less than awesome.

I only wish that Slipknot and Fall Out Boy weren't going to clash. So I'm hoping that the latter is going to do a sideshow in either Melbourne or Brisbane since the former is Festival only :(

Is Judas Priest going to play a sideshow? They stand out like dog's balls on this lineup and are the only band I want to see. Saw them in Singapore in 2012, monster show.

Tuesday, 24 February 2015 Enmore Theatre Sydney

Thursday, 26 February 2015
Eatons Hill Hotel Brisbane

With Dragonforce.

I only wish that Slipknot and Fall Out Boy weren't going to clash. So I'm hoping that the latter is going to do a sideshow in either Melbourne or Brisbane since the former is Festival only :(
Yeah it sucks. It seems almost 100% that they are doing one in Brisbane so you'll be alright. I'm going to the Melbourne and Sydney festivals so I'll see Slipknot in Melbourne and FOB in Sydney.

Yeah it sucks. It seems almost 100% that they are doing one in Brisbane so you'll be alright. I'm going to the Melbourne and Sydney festivals so I'll see Slipknot in Melbourne and FOB in Sydney.
You just never know though until the sidewave is announced.. AJ Maddah also said that Marilyn Manson would be playing sideshows in Sydney and Melbourne. Yet they've just been announced for Sydney and Brisbane.

You just never know though until the sidewave is announced.. AJ Maddah also said that Marilyn Manson would be playing sideshows in Sydney and Melbourne. Yet they've just been announced for Sydney and Brisbane.
There's talk now that FOB's set could be moved because a lot of people are pissed about the clash with the Smashing Pumpkins so we could be in luck.

There's talk now that FOB's set could be moved because a lot of people are pissed about the clash with the Smashing Pumpkins so we could be in luck.
Maybe, although I haven't seen AJ himself mention it, but you never know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have the new timetables been released yet?
No I don't think so. I imagine its becasue they're still trying to sort the Pumpkins/FOB clash.
Bit of a fuss about "No public transport" in Melbourne on the website. The train stops at Ascot Vale which is a 10 minute walk away!!!!! Newmarket is easily walkable too.

No I don't think so. I imagine its becasue they're still trying to sort the Pumpkins/FOB clash.
Bit of a fuss about "No public transport" in Melbourne on the website. The train stops at Ascot Vale which is a 10 minute walk away!!!!! Newmarket is easily walkable too.

He said last week that neither FOB / SP were going to change so I don't think that's it. I'd guess they have changed again because of the two bands pulling out.

Hopefully Adelaide ticket sales have picked up or it could be the last one here.

He said last week that neither FOB / SP were going to change so I don't think that's it. I'd guess they have changed again because of the two bands pulling out.

Hopefully Adelaide ticket sales have picked up or it could be the last one here.
Sounds like it will be the last but I'm not sure if they'll do a 2-day festival again next year.

This year doesn't have the same buzz for me even though I'm going both days. I preferred just one day. You could get there early, go hard and be done with it.

If it's a one day festival next year, hopefully it will be back.

I reckon there's been less promotion this year too.

Sounds like it will be the last but I'm not sure if they'll do a 2-day festival again next year.

This year doesn't have the same buzz for me even though I'm going both days. I preferred just one day. You could get there early, go hard and be done with it.

If it's a one day festival next year, hopefully it will be back.

I reckon there's been less promotion this year too.
It won't be back regardless.

Took my boys to see Maiden in 2008 for their first metal concert - very proud moment. Priest is a great classic band to start them off with.
Good to see with all this talk about deadbeat parents and smacking children that someone out there raising his children right.

The Pumpkins/Slipknot slash is the worst one for me. Going to have to pass on Slipknot as they'll be back regularly.

Billy Corgan's assembled a Supergroup of sorts for the SP lineup... Brad Wilk from Rage Against the Machine on drums and Mark Stoermer from The Killers on bass too. Although it won't top seeing them in their Siamese Dream prime at the BDO back in 1994, I'm really looking forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back