South Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
The board is a bit quiet lately so here goes...

Smart
Doughty
Bickley
Goodwin
Perrie
Fitzgerald
Koster
Ellen
Cavan
Ormond Allen

Ive no doubt missed a few, but Ive been thinking that the Mighty Panthers have been linked to some fine Crows players through the years.... (and vice versa)

Which other SANFL club has had a bigger impact?

Ormond-Allen was a Magpie....

Originally posted by topjars
How could I forget Sampson!
Didnt know about Torney.
Didnt OA play for both clubs?

Yeah but he joined South well and truly after he'd finished with the Crows. By the way didn't Peter Caven play for Sturt?

Also if you are counting players drafted by South as opposed to those reared at Noarlunga what about Jason McCartney!

Originally posted by Leaping Lindner
Yeah but he joined South well and truly after he'd finished with the Crows. By the way didn't Peter Caven play for Sturt?

Also if you are counting players drafted by South as opposed to those reared at Noarlunga what about Jason McCartney!

Yes yes Peter Caven did play for Sturt not South

More Southeners!

Peter McIntyre - kicked 4 goals in Round 1 1991 against the Hawks did'nt he?

Randall Bone and Matt Powell are also Panthers to play for the Crows.

Jerome

Smart
Doughty
Bickley
Goodwin
Perrie
Fitzgerald
Koster
Ellen
Clarke
Bone
McIntyre
Sampson
Groom
McCartney
Torney
Powell

any more?

Who are your top 5 performers?

1. Bickley
2. Koster
3. Goodwin
4. Smart
5. Clarke

Originally posted by topjars
Yep hes another
Spose John Reid should get a mention and Kerls and Ando.
The dynasty continues:D

This is the year of the Panther in the SANFL and the Crows in the AFL

Tenuous link with Kerley there but it does remind me I must write to him and thank him for the 5 years we missed having Darren Jarman play for us:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ashley Fernee

I can't believe everyone has forgotton, wait for it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Ashley Fernee. I think he was on the Cows list between 1996 and 1998? and played only one game.

Re: Ashley Fernee

Originally posted by Panther Power
I can't believe everyone has forgotton, wait for it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Ashley Fernee. I think he was on the Cows list between 1996 and 1998? and played only one game.

Two actually.

1st one was against Fitzroy where he played full back

We were 16 goals to one up at half time

I think his other game was against the Saints where he rucked all day and didn't get a stat.

I knew him from Uni. Nice bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back