2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are not going to make finals then last game against Freo wouldn't mind seeing Hayes as 2nd ruck, Frampton and Marshall play in the forward line and see how they work together at AFL level.

SANFL form must be all over the place as South gave us a real touch up earlier this year at Alberton! Just remembered that they lost player (s) to the AFL mid season draft. Perhaps that may have helped us?

How has Fredrick gone? I'm a fan of his pace and would love to see him progress to the AFL

Fairly neat in patches

Needs to be more consistent within games. Lacks height to compete overhead but very good when ball is on the deck. His attack on the ball when it's on the ground is outstanding. The amount of times he's beat his opponent when the ball has been on the deck today should see his opponent playing at gaza under 16's next week.

Motlop appears to be playing the role that I thought we got him in for. He is so much more dangerous close to goal than away from it. He is a natural crumber and can kick them from anywhere. If we bring him back in he should be anchored at the feet of whatever pseudo tall we are playing there.

Motlop hasn't got more than 13 kicks in a game this year ...

he has got over 10 kicks in only 5 games this year

And the odds of this happening with our current coach?
I'm hoping he has been told to either play the kids or piss off for that last game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly neat in patches

Needs to be more consistent within games. Lacks height to compete overhead but very good when ball is on the deck. His attack on the ball when it's on the ground is outstanding. The amount of times he's beat his opponent when the ball has been on the deck today should see his opponent playing at gaza under 16's next week.

Excellent. Although I reckon DBJ has been good this year, I'd like to see another pacy small/mid sized defender that hit the ball and player hard.
As many others are posting, finals are unlikely so why not rotate a few kids through and see what they can do?

Excellent. Although I reckon DBJ has been good this year, I'd like to see another pacy small/mid sized defender that hit the ball and player hard.
As many others are posting, finals are unlikely so why not rotate a few kids through and see what they can do?

Dbj and Frederick are very similar players really. Both offer next to nothing in the air but attack the ball on the ground and are quick.

I haven't really liked dbjs year that much. He's established himself as a player but a 17-25 list kind of player. Burns the ball way too much for my liking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back