2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 3 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 17th of April 2:10pm at Flinders University Stadium.

For details on how to watch the game go to this thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/watching-the-maggies-in-the-sanfl-in-2021.1255843/

Radio: 1629 SEN SA & SEN App

It's likely that Butters and Duursma are out of the AFL side due to injury, so I'm guessing that Woodcock and Bergman could be called up as like for like replacements. I also reckon Hayes could go up for Ladhams. It's possible that Mayes comes back down here to play 4 quarters of footy after last week coming on as sub in the AFL game for half a quarter. Hopefully Marshall, Powell-Pepper and Rockliff are all fit to play as much needed inclusions.

This game is before the AFL game so the sub will not be able to play, (EG: Drew and Frederick).

If selected, Sean Samblich could make his PAFC SANFL Debut, he's just returned from an ACL injury.

Maggies Side:
IN: Powell-Pepper, Rockliff, Ladhams, Appleton, Strange
OUT: Woodcock (AFL), Bergman (AFL), Frederick (AFL), Edwards, Aldridge

F: Ladhams - Surman - Williams
HF: Burgoyne - Lord - Schofield
C: Farrell - Rockliff - Mead
HB: Sutcliffe (C) - Lienert - Strange
B: Corcoran - McKenzie - Garner
R: Hayes - Appleton - Powell-Pepper
INT: Moore - Westbrook - Wildman - Weidemann
EMERG: Edwards - Aldridge - Samblich

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
There’s no doubt South has been building under coach Jarrad Wright. The Panthers look to be stepping up again after last year’s preliminary final appearance.

Like Wright, they’re getting the job done with a minimum of fuss. A crushing win against the Crows was a good way to start but it was South’s win against North at Prospect that made a statement. Beating last year’s grand finalist after trailing by two goals at the long break shows the fighting spirit and determination among the ranks and Wright admitted it was a “significant step forward for our team”, outstanding Joseph Haines and Matthew Broadbent leading from the back.

Sam Hayes is hitting the heights in SANFL ranks showing he has a big future at the top level and Central couldn’t stop him as Port Adelaide stormed from behind to show it means business. Hayes impressed in the season opener against Norwood, looking stronger and with improved marking and general play around the ground, but when Port trailed the Dogs by 26 points at half-time he stepped it up again, finishing with 16 disposals, seven marks, 33 hit-outs and six clearances.

If anyone was thinking Matt Lokan’s men might not be around the mark after their first-round loss, 6.8 to 0.1 in the second half against the Doggies made a statement too. And hasn’t it set up a mouth-watering clash at Noarlunga?

JakeNeadeFan

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Powell Pepper and Rockliff return. You would think 2-3 of Bergman, Woodcock, Farrell, Frederick and Mckenzie will come back into the sanfl side after missing out on selection in the AFL.

Imhotep

Team Captain
Mar 10, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Ollie Lord can keep building on his form he's not far away from a breakout game wouldn't be surprised to see him get a debut this year. Keen to see SPP kill it way to good for sanfl level. The Mead Schofield duo has been scintillating at times this year love it when they're in the middle together.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I got a digital pass but not working because I don't know my user name I didn't make 1? Thought it would be my email? Ffd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles v Adelaide - working
Sturt v West Adelaide - working
Port v South - no vision
Central v Glenelg - Live stream not working

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I got a digital pass but not working because I don't know my user name I didn't make 1? Thought it would be my email? Ffd

What if I can’t remember my login details?

Season Pass and Round Pass Subscribers
You can retrieve both your username (i.e. F123456) and/or password by clicking on Forgot ID or Password function on the Digital Pass login page.
If you’re a Club Member, select the Club you purchased your Digital Pass from and follow the prompts.
If you purchased a Season Pass (non-members) or Round Pass, select SANFL and follow the prompts.
Your details will be saved for the next time you log in on the same device.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What if I can’t remember my login details?

Season Pass and Round Pass Subscribers
You can retrieve both your username (i.e. F123456) and/or password by clicking on Forgot ID or Password function on the Digital Pass login page.
If you’re a Club Member, select the Club you purchased your Digital Pass from and follow the prompts.
If you purchased a Season Pass (non-members) or Round Pass, select SANFL and follow the prompts.
Your details will be saved for the next time you log in on the same device.
Cheers M8 I got it but all I'm getting is the sanfl logo anyone else having trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back