2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 3 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember way early back that a Port assistant said that they don't do goal kicking practice because they found it was a waste of time and players didn't really improve in that area and that they would rather work on other parts.
yeah we work on being harderly for longerly

Just checked the stats. Lord with one possession. Williams with five. Schofield with three behinds and Farrell with two.

Hayes also quieter, presumably with Ladhams taking more ruck.

Very concerned that Dylan Williams isn’t going to make it.

Looks like a delist at this stage. Cant win them all. Probably plays a position we are ok for at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a delist at this stage. Cant win them all. Probably plays a position we are ok for at the moment.
Yeah, he needs to have something really unique and special to win selection as a small-medium forward at AFL level. What I've seen of him in previous weeks is that he lacks a special quality. Lack of pace, agility, intensity, aggression, ball-winning..........

Yeah, he needs to have something really unique and special to win selection as a small-medium forward at AFL level. What I've seen of him in previous weeks is that he lacks a special quality. Lack of pace, agility, intensity, aggression, ball-winning..........
Exactly what I was thinking. He seems to just play as a lead up target with all the smarts in the world but doesn’t have the want to tackle or chase or do any of the hard work. Going to be a frustrating one I feel.

Exactly what I was thinking. He seems to just play as a lead up target with all the smarts in the world but doesn’t have the want to tackle or chase or do any of the hard work. Going to be a frustrating one I feel.
I think what will frustrate if he doesn't make it, is that we allowed Brisbane to move up to take Devon Robertson with our pick, and then we overlooked some handy midfield types.

Not the end of the world - he's still got plenty of time, and we've done well with so many of our other picks in the past few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back