South Africa v Australia; Third Test at Newlands, Cape Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Renshaw
Burns
Khawaja
S Marsh
Handscomb
M Marsh

is my prediction for the 4th test. Plus the bowlers (assuming the others weren't involved). I dont think you can punish Handscomb.

I had read Lyon, Hazlewood and Starc were not part of it and were disappointed that Smith referred to the 'leadership group' as a whole.

I wouldnt be surprised is Starc sits out as well as he nearly didnt make this test.
Starc should be dropped for Sayers!

Be grateful.

He could have outed the Aussies for tampering with the ball in NZ. The commentators kept alluding to it and anyone watching can tell what the Aussies were up to. The ball never reverses here. There's a reason why second, third and fourth innings are so big. And if it were possible, Boult and Southee wouldn't be so useless with the old ball. Both are pretty good reverse swing bowlers. Boult ran through the WI one of the rare times it started to reverse.

Check out social media and other cricket forums. Everyone is laying into the Aussies and starting to wonder how long this has been going on for.
What?? Waqar and Wasim swung it sideways when they toured NZ in the 90’s!:)

What?? Waqar and Wasim swung it sideways when they toured NZ in the 90’s!:)

Lebbo is that you?! :eek: No surprises to see aussies up to their usual thuggish behaviour. Lack class unlike the honourable, mighty Black Caps. ;)

Hope all is well mate oh and for old times sake get it up ya! :D

Lebbo is that you?! :eek: No surprises to see aussies up to their usual thuggish behaviour. Lack class unlike the unhonourable, mighty Black Caps. ;)

Hope all is well mate oh and for old times sake get it up ya! :D
You forgot to put un in front of honourable so I fixed that for you! :thumbsu:
Ah, how could I ever forget Sportal. Is there any chance that you could get your good mates Chris Cairns and Lou Vincent to offer some advice on what to do and not to do on the cricket field?

Seems like it was Smith and Warner, with the latter the apparent instigator. Players want Warner out of the hotel and he's removed himself from the WatApp players group.

Renshaw's on the plane, Burns is expected to go soon and there's one yet unnamed player who's going to be going too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big winner will be Glenn Maxwell who will be playing in a grand final for his local club Fitzroy Doncaster in the premier league with the VCA, and now not involved in all this s**t in SA.Treated like s**t by the Australian selectors with his non selection in the Ashes series and 1 day aeries.

The big winner will be Glenn Maxwell who will be playing in a grand final for his local club Fitzroy Doncaster in the premier league with the VCA, and now not involved in all this s**t in SA.Treated like s**t by the Australian selectors with his non selection in the Ashes series and 1 day aeries.

Ashes series, nope the selectors got that one right.
One day series, yes I agree he should've played.

You forgot to put un in front of honourable so I fixed that for you! :thumbsu:
Ah, how could I ever forget Sportal. Is there any chance that you could get your good mates Chris Cairns and Lou Vincent to offer some advice on what to do and not to do on the cricket field?
The one's that had match fixers?
Lou Vincent played for?

Hey guys what Vincent and Cairns is hardly anywhere near as bad they only match fixed significantly after their international careers were over for some unsanctioned Indian D league no-one cared about. Could hardly blame them when they were getting bags full of cash and the finest tang India has to offer being thrown at them.

Australia however have been displaying thuggish behavior for decades now.

Ball tampering
Vile, personal sledging (verbal abuse)
Assault
Players holding cricket board to ransom
Coach trying to get fans to attack opposition player to make him cry and go home
Australian captain threatening grievous bodily harm
Underarm
Numerous drunken incidents
Fights between players
Cheating DRS
Constant whinging
Player suspended for PEDs
Player viciously headbutting opponent because he was getting owned
Taking money from bookmakers
etc etc

That's just what I remember off the top of my head no wonder everyone hates you guys I would be ashamed to support such thugs lol. The mighty Black Caps are saints compared to your lot!

:D

Hey guys what Vincent and Cairns is hardly anywhere near as bad they only match fixed significantly after their international careers were over for some unsanctioned Indian D league no-one cared about. Could hardly blame them when they were getting bags full of cash and the finest tang India has to offer being thrown at them.

Ball tampering
Vile, personal sledging (verbal abuse)
Assault
Players holding cricket board to ransom
Coach trying to get fans to attack opposition player to make him cry and go home
Australian captain threatening grievous bodily harm
Underarm
Numerous drunken incidents
Fights between players
Cheating DRS
Constant whinging
Player suspended for PEDs
Player viciously headbutting opponent because he was getting owned
Taking money from bookmakers
etc etc

That's just what I remember off the top of my head no wonder everyone hates you guys I would be ashamed to support such thugs lol. The mighty Black Caps are saints compared to your lot!

If shame isn't the reason why is it that nobody turns up to support the black caps?

Hey guys Vincent and Cairns were caught match fixing after their international careers were over for some unsanctioned Indian D league no-one cared about, but who knows whether they tanked during their international careers, we sure as s**t can't trust them not to have.o_O The tough part is whether anyone would even notice our mediocre team tanking :oops::D. Could hardly blame them when they were getting bags full of cash and the finest tang India has to offer being thrown at them.

Blah blah typical Kiwi chip on shoulder rant

EFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back