South Africa v Australia; Third Test at Newlands, Cape Town

Remove this Banner Ad

If shame isn't the reason why is it that nobody turns up to support the black caps?

In my experience they get great crowds for short form games and pretty good crowds at their boutique grounds on weekends for tests. There are more people in Melbourne than in New Zealand and some of their test grounds are in places smaller than Townsville. I think that might have a bit to do with it.

Hey guys what Vincent and Cairns is hardly anywhere near as bad they only match fixed significantly after their international careers were over for some unsanctioned Indian D league no-one cared about. Could hardly blame them when they were getting bags full of cash and the finest tang India has to offer being thrown at them.

Australia however have been displaying thuggish behavior for decades now.

Ball tampering
Vile, personal sledging (verbal abuse)
Assault
Players holding cricket board to ransom
Coach trying to get fans to attack opposition player to make him cry and go home
Australian captain threatening grievous bodily harm
Underarm
Numerous drunken incidents
Fights between players
Cheating DRS
Constant whinging
Player suspended for PEDs
Player viciously headbutting opponent because he was getting owned
Taking money from bookmakers
etc etc

That's just what I remember off the top of my head no wonder everyone hates you guys I would be ashamed to support such thugs lol. The mighty Black Caps are saints compared to your lot!

:D
You can’t cheat DRS.
Btw, Chris Cairns was found not guilty and Lou Vincent claimed that he wasn’t paid $US50k per game for scoring slowing. Apparently, Chris Cairns stiffed him and another player whose name escapes me.

Andrew Flintoff was on BBC radio the other day and was quite dismissive of all the fuss, more or less saying that ball tampering was part of the game
His only problem with it was the blatant way it was done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back