U18 Champs South Australia v Some SA U17s/NT/NSW/Canberra boys, Sunday 3rd OCT, 9:20 AM ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

How has Moniz-Wakefield gone?
Has had some impressive moments through the game and has generally been working hard, may not have the best endurance currently, rotating off quite a bit

Tuned in for the 2nd half. An absolute procession makes it hard to take too much out of the game:
  • SA forwards were way to good for the Allies defenders, aided no doubt by the midfield dominance. Cooke and Lemmey pretty handy as the key forwards. Didn't seem to matter who was playing forward though considering Becker dominated the last quarter when switched there.
  • D'Aloia probably the most consistent midfielder over quarters I watched, but had plenty of mates. Liddy also handy through there for SA.
  • Enjoyed the run and movement of Alastair Lord off half back. Didn't rack up a heap of it but looked to attack when he had the opportunity. Good to see him playing too after injury earlier in the year.
  • Hard to pinpoint too much from the Allies squad but good to see a lot more of the 2022 crop. Walls did his best through the middle. Also nice to get my first proper look at Kobe Ryan.

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to.watch but can someone fill me in on how Moniz-Wakefield went?

Much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* July 18
:)
Haha I think we’re getting to the stage where to answer the original question, many people have already worked out his talent.

Just waiting for his dad to log on and be like “I knew from the moment he picked up a footy…” 😂

I have heard from a couple of sources that there’s plenty of tall timber available in next year’s draft.
SA has at least 3 that could quite possibly be 1st rounders Harry Lemmey, Isaac Keeler and Will Verrall and then there's that WA lad Alex Condon he looks very very special.

Haha I think we’re getting to the stage where to answer the original question, many people have already worked out his talent.

Just waiting for his dad to log on and be like “I knew from the moment he picked up a footy…” 😂
Anyway back to the 2021 draft, where do you see my boy Kai Lohmann's spot in this draft?

Anyway back to the 2021 draft, where do you see my boy Kai Lohmann's spot in this draft?
He’s going to be one of those players who could go just about anywhere based on what he could be. I reckon mid draft is where he ends up, but will be fascinating.

SA has at least 3 that could quite possibly be 1st rounders Harry Lemmey, Isaac Keeler and Will Verrall and then there's that WA lad Alex Condon he looks very very special.
Add Broadbent, he was very impressive as a 16 year old in the ruck. Good tap ruck and great around the ground. Busslinger also very good KPD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back