South Australia vs Victoria JLT Elimination Final at Hobart 19th October

Remove this Banner Ad

Match will start at around 2pm AEDT.

Both sides will be strengthened by Australian representatives, with Zampa, Head and Richardson back for the Redbacks whilst the Bushrangers can call upon Finch, Maxwell and Christian.

Looks like most of the rain has now passed by Tasmania, hopefully this means we get a full game.

Will DC play? I mean, his direct competition in Short has been really good and deserves to play

Turns out both are in

VIC XI: Finch, Dean, Handscomb, Harris, Short, Maxwell, Christian, Tremain, Siddle, Boland, Ahmed

SA XI: Carey, Weatherald, Ferguson, Head, Cooper, Ross, Valente, Mennie, Zampa, Richardson, Worrall

Victoria win the toss and bowl

Turns out both are in

VIC XI: Finch, Dean, Handscomb, Harris, Short, Maxwell, Christian, Tremain, Siddle, Boland, Ahmed

SA XI: Carey, Weatherald, Ferguson, Head, Cooper, Ross, Valente, Mennie, Zampa, Richardson, Worrall

Victoria win the toss and bowl
Harris very lucky methinks. Gotch did nothing wrong.

Far out. I'd try getting our remaining 3 overs of spin out of the way now (with DC starting at the other end cos I don't particularly want him bowling at the death either)

Far out. I'd try getting our remaining 3 overs of spin out of the way now (with DC starting at the other end cos I don't particularly want him bowling at the death either)

Spin to Head is always preferable though.

Head comes in with not long to bat against Tremain, Short, Boland, Siddle and Co and he could cause some serious havoc.

I was surprised Weatherald played ahead of Lehmann but it's paid off.

Shame about the rain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooper has developed into an excellent lower order hitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back