Rumour South Australian AFL player cautioned for breach of "pizza quarantine"

Remove this Banner Ad

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Confirmed: A player "ordered takeout" from COVID Pizza Joint and was traced and told to quarantine for 14 days. Was spotted out and about today (after hard lockdown had been lifted). Police not happy, but no formal action to be actioned at this stage.

Not confirmed: The player's number was in "The Pizza Boy's" burner phone confiscated by police.

Dirty Bird

Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
That's so vague that in the offseason it can rage from anyone from Jack Lukosis to David Mackay.

Post padding

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Confirmed: A player "ordered takeout" from COVID Pizza Joint and was traced and told to quarantine for 14 days. Was spotted out and about today (after hard lockdown had been lifted). Police not happy, but no formal action to be actioned at this stage.

Not confirmed: The player's number was in "The Pizza Boy's" burner phone confiscated by police.
This player has lost his license I suppose.

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
I thought it was common knowledge that everyone knew where to get the best/cheapest most readily accessible "pizza" in the area. Fair assortment of toppings available.

Surprised the media is borderline announcing it to the public pre-investigation.

burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I thought it was common knowledge that everyone knew where to get the best/cheapest most readily accessible "pizza" in the area. Fair assortment of toppings available.

Surprised the media is borderline announcing it to the public pre-investigation.
More surprised it took 20 detectives to figure out what everyone knew within 5 mins of lockdown announcement last week...