Rumour South Australian AFL player cautioned for breach of "pizza quarantine"

Remove this Banner Ad

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Confirmed: A player "ordered takeout" from COVID Pizza Joint and was traced and told to quarantine for 14 days. Was spotted out and about today (after hard lockdown had been lifted). Police not happy, but no formal action to be actioned at this stage.

Not confirmed: The player's number was in "The Pizza Boy's" burner phone confiscated by police.

That's so vague that in the offseason it can rage from anyone from Jack Lukosis to David Mackay.

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Confirmed: A player "ordered takeout" from COVID Pizza Joint and was traced and told to quarantine for 14 days. Was spotted out and about today (after hard lockdown had been lifted). Police not happy, but no formal action to be actioned at this stage.

Not confirmed: The player's number was in "The Pizza Boy's" burner phone confiscated by police.

This player has lost his license I suppose.

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
I thought it was common knowledge that everyone knew where to get the best/cheapest most readily accessible "pizza" in the area. Fair assortment of toppings available.

Surprised the media is borderline announcing it to the public pre-investigation.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I thought it was common knowledge that everyone knew where to get the best/cheapest most readily accessible "pizza" in the area. Fair assortment of toppings available.

Surprised the media is borderline announcing it to the public pre-investigation.
More surprised it took 20 detectives to figure out what everyone knew within 5 mins of lockdown announcement last week...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hansie

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2006
Outeniqua Mountains
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Newcastle Utd, Miami Dolphins
If only he ate a bucket of chicken instead this wouldn't have happened

Perhaps a bucket of Gustavo fring’s finest?

56bec7b7ac488460136af254fb8cc091.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Accepting apologies from doubters any time this week.
Are you expecting some congratulations or something?

All you've done is write something with a very broad potential person of interest and then claim credit when someone in that huge web has gotten into trouble. That's like me saying "Something big is about to happen" and then when something happens, I go "Told you all".

In fact, I'm no weatherman but I think there's at least a 0% chance of rain tomorrow

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes.

But seriously now. I called this weeks ago. Someone in SAPOL gonna get in s**t for leaking the pizza guy's photos though... (they weren't my source, dont worry)

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

All you've done is write something with a very broad potential person of interest and then claim credit when someone in that huge web has gotten into trouble. That's like me saying "Something big is about to happen" and then when something happens, I go "Told you all".

In fact, I'm no weatherman but I think there's at least a 0% chance of rain tomorrow
Hang on, thats AFL journalism in general. Are you saying they arent particularly good at their job?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back