Portfolio South East FNL by Cody_

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello and welcome to my new portfolio. I've restructured the South East FNL and as a result I have ended up with clubs wearing similar jumpers so I have decided clash jumpers must be made to avoid clashing with new and exisiting teams into the league. As part of the portfolio I will be making all 8 clubs + 2 expansion clubs current home jumpers along with their new clash jumpers. Included in this some home jumpers will be modified. Puma will be supplier for all the jumpers. Once the jumpers are done I may look at improving the club logos (depending on time)
sefnl-cover-image.png
sefnl-restructure-image.png
Current teams in SEFNL:
- Pakenham Lions FNC
- Officer FNC
- Beaconsfield FNC
- Berwick FNC
- Narre Warren Magpies FNC
- Cranbourne Eagles FNC
- Doveton FNC
- Tooradin-Dalmore FNC

NEW TEAMS:
- Warragul Gulls FNC (ex Gippsland League)
- Drouin Hawks (ex Gippsland League)

LEAGUE JUMPER REQUIREMENTS:
examplefnc.png

INTERLEAGUE JUMPER:
sefnlinterleague.png

FIRST TEAM: DROUIN HAWKS FNC
Current jumpers + logo
P7010215-600x363.jpg
upload_2018-5-7_16-18-49.jpeg
getimage.aspx

Here are my jumpers:
Home:
drouinhome.png
Clash:
drouinclash.png

Last edited:

Why are Drouin and Warragul joining the SEFNL?K
You would think the Goon or Koo Wee Rup from the WGFL or Skye, Lyndhurst or the other Doveton from the SFL would be more logical.

I like your concept though.
Because Warragul and Drouin struggle in Gippy League and it's been proposed for them to move to SEFNL. I doubt they would move.

My local league so I'm looking forward to this.

Kind of doubtful a real scenario of Warrugul/Drouin joining is realistic. In all likelihood the SEFNL will not exist next year. But that's irrelevant, keen to see the jumpers!
In 2015, It was raised that Drouin & Warragul move to SEFNL to increase numbers and success to their clubs.

Fast forward a few years, both clubs still s**t. Drouin under 18's have folded and SEFNL will fold end of 2018.... Shame.

Why are Drouin and Warragul joining the SEFNL?K
You would think the Goon or Koo Wee Rup from the WGFL or Skye, Lyndhurst or the other Doveton from the SFL would be more logical.

I like your concept though.

Maybe Berwick Springs, Upper Beaconsfield. Drouin and Warragul are very unrealistic, i hope if SEFNL folds that they get teams like gembrook and emerald from the ranges

Maybe Berwick Springs, Upper Beaconsfield. Drouin and Warragul are very unrealistic, i hope if SEFNL folds that they get teams like gembrook and emerald from the ranges
The current thing is the SEFNL effectively merges with the Yarra Valley league. Not sure how that will work exactly with the massive distance from Tooradin to Alexandra and the like.

The current thing is the SEFNL effectively merges with the Yarra Valley league. Not sure how that will work exactly with the massive distance from Tooradin to Alexandra and the like.
It's only two hours. My local league in the Mallee growing up required traveling over two hours in a six team league from Murrayville to Tintinara. Hell, my junior soccer team in Ballarat had to play in Warrnambool. Hire a bus, and make a day of it with your mates.

It's only two hours. My local league in the Mallee growing up required traveling over two hours in a six team league from Murrayville to Tintinara. Hell, my junior soccer team in Ballarat had to play in Warrnambool. Hire a bus, and make a day of it with your mates.
It's one thing for people living out there to travel to games, where there is no alternative, another thing altogether out here. Why would one play for Tooradin when they could join a Peninsula or Southern league team and have to travel half as far?
A prime example is South Belgrave, who were actually far closer to the Yarra Valley clubs than the SEFNL clubs are, but they couldn't get players. They joined the EFL things changed immediately.
That said, I'm not sure on the exact details, if the northern clubs became a sort of separate division with a promotion/relegation set up with the southern clubs/SEFNL clubs, it would be far better. Not sure the northern clubs would like that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one thing for people living out there to travel to games, where there is no alternative, another thing altogether out here. Why would one play for Tooradin when they could join a Peninsula or Southern league team and have to travel half as far?
A prime example is South Belgrave, who were actually far closer to the Yarra Valley clubs than the SEFNL clubs are, but they couldn't get players. They joined the EFL things changed immediately.
That said, I'm not sure on the exact details, if the northern clubs became a sort of separate division with a promotion/relegation set up with the southern clubs/SEFNL clubs, it would be far better. Not sure the northern clubs would like that though.
What a load of crap about south belgrave...they couldnt get players...they where always pretty strong in yarra valley division 2...they never had much success in division 1...i speak too alot of south belgrave people who wish they where still in the yarra valley league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back