South Fremantle Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We are the Mighty Bulldogs, always fighting on.... :thumbsu:

That TI didn't make the Top 2 of WA's greatest footballers proves what a hack "newspaper" the Sunday Slimes is.... and what an absolute pretender Kim Hackdorn is. P-R-E-T-E-N-D-E-R.

#12... HA. :mad:

Ben Cousins better than Stephen Michael???? Don't make me laugh.... :rolleyes:

Barry Cable was a great player - but better than TI?? I think not.

Ross Glendinning, Peter Matera.... c'mon....

The captain of Carlton at #3... the Victorian???? :thumbsdown:

I can't really comment on some of the other players from yesteryear that featured in positions 4-11,... but they would have had to have been stars of stratospheric proportions to be considered better than Stephen Michael.

Polly Farmer??? Well, ok, maybe. ;)

And Maurice Rioli should've been Top 10, surely.

That list would've been so easy if they'd just been sensible about it. All they needed to do was go here and just cross out anyone who didn't have 'South Fremantle' next to their name.

As for the other 40 players NiGHTFuRY posted a link to them at the top of the thread.

That TI didn't make the Top 2 of WA's greatest footballers proves what a hack "newspaper" the Sunday Slimes is.... and what an absolute pretender Kim Hackdorn is. P-R-E-T-E-N-D-E-R.

I can't really comment on some of the other players from yesteryear that featured in positions 4-11,... but they would have had to have been stars of stratospheric proportions to be considered better than Stephen Michael.

You're on the right track IP, but to show that the Slimes article is not worthy of high regard is that they missed out of their top 50 a chap with a name we have all heard .......................... George Doig.

If a LISTED legend can't be in your top 50, you know b all about footy.

As for the Bullies, not a bad side, I teckon they have under achieved over the last couple of years with the players available,

100% correct you are, and gee it's tough agreeing with a docker :p

Can't wait for the season to start again.

Walker will win the Sandover by the length of the home straight. Bookmark it.

Got done by 1 point on friday night against Claremont... but we were without those two long-time (;)) warriors Haddrill and Walker.

Anyone else planning to head down to Freo Oval for the season opener on Good Friday Eve?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be heading down there for the season opener. Looking forward to getting the season started with a percentage booster against Subi!;)

Worse is seeing a supporter of South FREO double up with the bluenyella peril. :p

Nothing hurts more than to see a South Freo supporter double up with West Coast or any other team for that matter, but especially hurts when its the Eagles. Actually I've noticed a plethora of South supporters on BF supporting Hawthorn, Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond etc...

Nothing hurts more than to see a South Freo supporter double up with West Coast or any other team for that matter, but especially hurts when its the Eagles. Actually I've noticed a plethora of South supporters on BF supporting Hawthorn, Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond etc...

Hehe hey i was a South supporter long before the purple, green and red technicolour dreamcoats came into the AFL and i wasn't going to switch my allegiances under any circumstances :p

It was better than following the Claremont dockers when they started. At least at the Eagles their was Sth Freo boys to support :thumbsu:

Very ironic as well given Claremont's colours are yellow and blue also... ;)

It was better than following the Claremont dockers when they started. At least at the Eagles their was Sth Freo boys to support :thumbsu:

What a furphy that is. :rolleyes:

The players had to come from somewhere and we were pretty hamstring when it came to concessions. So the new coach brought a few of his players along with him from his old club... sheesh that's a real new one there.

That we were based in Fremantle and called the Fremantle Football Club should've been enough of a hint (even for the more intellectually challenged among us) that we are the Fremantle Football Club. I mean, how much more obvious could they make it???? :confused: :eek: ;)

Anyway guys lets get this discussion back on track, and talk about how Souths will be the ones to knock Subi off their perch this year!

Nice move... agree. :thumbsu:

Seriously, I reckon we are about the only ones likely to have a crack at spoiling their three-peat.

Claremont - on the decline, Wes'Perf not there yet, same with Eas'Perf... Swans may surprise, Gummies will win a few but they're a long way off... and Perth and Peel can raffle the spoon....

I reckon Peel may..... may improve this year somewhat. They can't stay bottom forever.

Still I reckon we can take it up to Subi this year.
Time for another Premiership for the 'dogs methinks:thumbsu:

Got done by 1 point on friday night against Claremont... but we were without those two long-time (;)) warriors Haddrill and Walker.

Anyone else planning to head down to Freo Oval for the season opener on Good Friday Eve?

Do you know when the sowfs colts play?Is there a website that has info about the colts?I can't find any.I want to try and see a young relative play without saying to him.I haven't seen him play yet but sounds like he will be a player if he can keep taking the next steps and doesn't get injuries.He loves Freo and Pav :thumbsu:

Wouldn't have a clue d_b, sorry. There are a few posters on BF who do take a very close interest in the WAFL colts, however. Maybe you could start a thread asking the question, and see if anyone responds. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back