South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: South Park Season 12

I'm super excited. Having watched some great episodes on SBS and Fox lately (Monday night had that brilliant Lice episode) I've been hanging for the next series to come on. Cheers for the headsup :thumbsu:

cant wait, the best animated TV series ever I think. It gets that title from me becoz of the Simpsons decline in recent years

Yeah I'm a big South Park fan :thumbsu:

I think the reason South Park has remained good, unlike The Simpsons, is because the original writers are still there and because there is usually only 14-16 episodes a season rather than 22 like most American shows so that doesn't create a sense of burnout for the writers I guess.

You get the feeling with South Park that Parker and Stone sit down in a room together by themselves and let their funny minds run wild when writing.

You get the feeling these days with The Simpsons that the writing process starts with a hack commitee meeting telling a bunch of young, no-name writers what they will be doing with those young, no-name writers so in awe of The Simpsons that they are a s**t scared of ****ing up.

But that's enough about The Simpsons, this topis is for SOUTH PARK!!

South Park is quicker to respond to World events then the Simpsons. This allows them to write about issues still in the minds of people when the show each episode.

South Park >>>> Simpsons

I'm super excited. Having watched some great episodes on SBS and Fox lately (Monday night had that brilliant Lice episode) I've been hanging for the next series to come on. Cheers for the headsup :thumbsu:

Kelleh, Kelleh can ya hear me? I don't know if you can... but... I want you to know I tried, I tried to save our beybeh, but I letcha down babe! K... k... kelleh?

It's real...real as my love for my unborn beybeh.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the first episode is gonna have Barack Obama in it :thumbsu:
you'd think hioll-dog would make an appearance too then

hope she's not snuked again!! ;)

So the ones SBS are showing now are not from the most recent series? Coz I definitely didn't see the lice one before, I think I have fallen behind...

Lice one was brilliant, The 'bicurious' one was very funny too though the moral at the end is getting a bit forced. Poor Butters always gets the blame for everything!

So the ones SBS are showing now are not from the most recent series? Coz I definitely didn't see the lice one before, I think I have fallen behind...

Lice one was brilliant, The 'bicurious' one was very funny too though the moral at the end is getting a bit forced. Poor Butters always gets the blame for everything!

The current series screening on SBS is Season 11.

1201 - Tonsil Trouble

1201.gif

The face of South Park could change forever when Eric Cartman is diagnosed with an incurable disease, after his routine tonsillectomy goes horribly wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back