South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of gold in that episode. The Twilight phenomenon hasn't really taken off here like it has in the US so fair enough if we didn't 'get' the jokes.
Butters was gold as always, and the goth kids were f*cking hilarious.

Does anyone else reckon its not really the same show anymore (funny but different)

first 8 odd seasons, all about the 4 main boys really and really funny original parody

now its more parody on current events and trends and focus is off the main 4 boys now....

Does anyone else reckon its not really the same show anymore (funny but different)

first 8 odd seasons, all about the 4 main boys really and really funny original parody

now its more parody on current events and trends and focus is off the main 4 boys now....

Definately, but that doesnt mean it is a bad thing. Just Stone and Parker maturing as writers and changing the show. I like the change TBH...

The show is still awesome compared to others. Family Guy has gone downhill this season and The Simpsons is dreadful.

The show is still awesome compared to others. Family Guy has gone downhill this season and The Simpsons is dreadful.

I still love it just as much as i did, but they have sorta changed the show thats all im saying. humour is still great but from weird storylines and charcter focus its now more parody relating to contemporary society which is just as funny IMO

Great episode :thumbsu:

lol'd when the goths became The Fat Chick, The Midget and The Kid With the Pock Marked Face or whatever :D

Also loved it when Butters was spying on the vampires and gave his position away by playing his fake radio show on his cassette deck :thumbsu: typical Butters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has anyone seen the show exiled on mtv?

its a show where kids who had super sweet 16 birthday party and are spoilt and rich and get sent to tribes around the world

i think if south park did an episode where cartman gets sent to say mexico like the kids do on the show it would be the funniest episode ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back