South Park - season 13 *spoiler*

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 12 while fairly inconsistent still had its moments of brilliance and it did follow one of, if not the best season of South Park yet, hopefully the 13th can keep the amazing quality going.

BTW this is the one show that I torrent/stream from the net due to the absolute shitload of time it takes to reach our shores, and the fact that the seasons run in 2 halves(approx.) making it far less stressful on my monthly download quota.

"So little girls, do you want the Jonas brothers to spray their white foam all over you?"

ROFL

I thought the first ep was alright, wasn't as hilarious as it has been in the past, but the story was the main focus, and the little culture nods gave most of the comedic moments.

BTW for anyone wanting the previous seasons of South Park, Seasons 1-11 are on sale at JB Hi-Fi right now for just $24.98, picked myself up seasons 10 & 11, arguably the 2 best seasons of SP, absolute bargain.

i thought this episode was great... top start to the season... Mickey was so funny, and Kenny getting all excited about getting a BJ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the scene where Mickey beats up the Jonas brothers. They imitate the high voice so well, with the small laugh at the end of each sentence, and hearing that sorta stuff coming out of Mickey's mouth cracked me up! Looking forward to ep 1302

Pretty "meh" IMO.

Can't say I laughed very much at all, unfortunately.

The Jonas Brothers one was pretty damn good, though.

not as good as the opener... but still a solid episode... they did the dark knight parody very well...

lol @ the scene at cooncon, at the airport hilton

South Park - Season 13

First episode aired last Wednesday in the US, with the second this week as well.

Episode 01 - The Ring

Was a reasonable beginning to the series and as usually tried to push a few people's buttons.

Episode 02 - The Coon

Just a skit of Batman pretty much, it was okay, but not great.

Re: South Park - Season 13

First episode was average I thought. Wasn't bad, just wasn't anything special.

Second episode was bit better, could've been great. I thought it was going to be one of those two part ones, but then they rushed the ending and botched it I reckon. Should've been a two parter and could've been one of the best. Loved the voice Cartman put on like Batman :p YOU'RE NOT RAPING ANYONE TONIGHT >:{ lollllll

Re: South Park - Season 13

Yeah the potential was there for sure. It could be a two part episode, but I guess they usually give that away. There was that minute scene for no reason if it doesn't join into next week's episode.

Your right, they could have done it better by separating it into two episodes and not ruching the ending. Who did everyone think "The Coon" was? The whole episode i was thinking Tweak, just because he was the only person on the list that wasn't shown in the whole episode, and it probs the most unlikely of the possible characters. But then the voice sounded like Clyde a bit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back