South Park - season 13 *spoiler*

Remove this Banner Ad

It started off slowly and finished pretty strong they went AWOL at the end but still held together enough to make it a good episode.

Like to see Harry Connick Jr's comments on this or any of SP's episodes.

I thought it was a great ep. Got many laughs from me even though I knew what was coming half the time.

The judges were hilarious, and being ignorant was still funny.:thumbsu:

4/5 for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I believe I know what you are saying.

I loved the bit when Butters told his parents about his girlfriends.
"Bitches";)

I liked the ep too. The cop was hilarious, especially the scene after the frat party/orgy.

4/5 for me.

Definitely in the top three season 13 eps so far, do you know what I am saying?

using process of elimination. Randy hasn't been in the last two episodes. So my gut is telling me Randy will appear prominently in the next episode. It's gonna be a long week of anticipation, do you know what i am saying

I found it interesting they made Butters the pimp, rather than Cartman... It's always Cartman who is trying to make money, not caring about anyone, so he would've been the logical choice to play a pimp... But he wouldn't bring the innocence to it that Butters did...

The cop was quite funny... Normally, when frats or sororities feature on television, they're fictional, however ATO is a real fraternity in the states, so I doubt they're too happy about featuring in the episode... Trey and Matt must have had an experience with them I would think...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back