South Park - season 14 *spoiler*

Remove this Banner Ad

7/10 for me.

Good start to the season, but can, and will get better, imo.

The monkeys had me in tears. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best ep since Season 11 for me. Absolutely pissed myself laughing throughout the whole ep, was fantastic and very, very funny.

Plus the title of the ep "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" OMFG BRILLIANT!!!

I still cant find any torrents. Looked and looked some more. Anyone care to point me in the right direction

e_elmo_1.gif
z.jpg
TV.jpg

Full_stop.png

bionic-eye.jpg
tea_cup_small.jpg

Getting a Randy episode this week.
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and a store that sells medicinal marijuana moves in on an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Medicinal Fried Chicken," premiering on Wednesday, March 31 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

State Law in Colorado says it's legal to smoke pot if you have a physician's reference. Randy is the first-in-line to buy some but he's turned away because there's absolutely nothing wrong with him. Randy is desperate to get a medical excuse to smoke some weed but meanwhile, Cartman will do anything to get his beloved fried chicken restaurant back.

Sounds like it could be amazing.

i found this weeks ep a letdown. with the big balls and stuff, but i loved the scarface refrances with KFC and cartman. lol. snorting the KFC gravey. and i wanted to chuck with the "Scrotom coat" hope next week is good again

Didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would. Thought it was quite good, but as Ross said I thought it would be amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back