South Park - season 15 *spoiler*

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
You've got to be kidding me. I thought the last few seasons have been very very good. On the back of 2 episodes you didn't like you think it's time to give it away?

I dunno, maybe I'm just a bit over it atm. Just kinda bored of the whole take a recent event and make it into some big epic dilemma. When was the last time you saw eps that included characters like Jimbo and Ned or the characters they ultilised in the early seasons? I realise that's its near impossible for them to do episodes where its centric to the 4 boys in fresh ways given how long the show has run and the timeframe in which they do things. Doesn't mean I just have to blindly enjoy it every week and say "oh lol they're making bj jokes with a shake weight, brilliant!"

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
I thought the tradition bit at the start was funny, but then after 10 minutes I was just so bored I turned it off. Does it pick up?

Erm why don't you just actually watch it? Seriously, episodes go for about 20 minutes and you watched half of it? The s**t :confused:

Thought it was a pretty good episode, last 30 seconds had me in shocked laughter.

Thought Mr Mackey was the star of the episode though :thumbsu:

Kerrby

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Erm why don't you just actually watch it? Seriously, episodes go for about 20 minutes and you watched half of it? The s**t :confused:

Thought it was a pretty good episode, last 30 seconds had me in shocked laughter.

Obviously you can't read, I said it was so boring I had to turn it off.

The last two episodes have been poor standard.

Mackey was brilliant.

"Open your ****ing eyes, Dental Floss! You're about to blow your shot!"

I thought that was a great episode but reading some of the yank forums I visit they reckon it was s**t..

Must say though I am ****ing pissed off that my parents never told me the truth about Slash.. I have been an adult for over 10 years and they still left me in the dark!

Back