Multiplat South Park - Snow Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Iā€™ve played through many games I initially thought werenā€™t very good and enjoyed them. Maybe SP will make the list in the future. :p

The other games are good turn based RPGs, but the real magic is the fan service. I'd honestly recommend watching some South Park first. If you don't like it, I wouldn't bother going back to the games.

The other games are good turn based RPGs, but the real magic is the fan service. I'd honestly recommend watching some South Park first. If you don't like it, I wouldn't bother going back to the games.

I reckon I would enjoy SP the TV show. If itā€™s as good as classic Simpsons which I have heard it is, I would enjoy SP.

Ah yes, the inevitable PS Plus South Park game I will be downloading in the future.

And then the inevitable deletion 1 hour later, like the other two South Park games.
Do you/did you enjoy the show? SoT was a near perfect game in terms of what they were aiming for and how they pulled it off.

Edit: shoulda read page 2 first.

Do you/did you enjoy the show? SoT was a near perfect game in terms of what they were aiming for and how they pulled it off.

Edit: shoulda read page 2 first.

Think itā€™s time for a day off mate.

I was never a fan of South Park and only ever watched about 10 eps and loved Stick of Truth. Understood a few of the references. Great game.

The only south park I've watched recently was the special (or was it just an ep?) about the royals and wanting to be left alone. Was a return to form after all that randy and the weed farm s**t. I've stopped watching since it became about Tegridy farms.

Yeah haven't kept up to date - not a fan of the more serialised nature.

First 10 or so seasons are great. Can definitely see the relation to the Simpsons in that regard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back