Werewolf South Park Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Suck s**t Mafia and Vamps :D

So by my calculations we have left:

Mafia x 2
Wolves x 1

Flogs x 2 (eth and Bangers)
Doc x 1 (TFW)

Villagers x 5 (Only fridge confirmed, and one may be converted vamp)

Is that right?

Suck sh*t Mafia and Vamps :D

So by my calculations we have left:

Mafia x 2
Wolves x 1

Flogs x 2 (eth and Bangers)
Doc x 1 (TFW)

Villagers x 5 (Only fridge confirmed, and one may be converted vamp)

Is that right?
Aren't there 12 left?

And honestly, I'm starting to lean towards no converted vamp. Two nights in a row without a kill.

I’ve got a hunch. PMBangers what are you?

I felt like Sante was slipping through the radar but now I feel like you’re sitting in plain site. Are you and sante sitting together sipping margaritas?
Huh? He's a flog. Really odd call

I’ve got a hunch. PMBangers what are you?

I felt like Sante was slipping through the radar but now I feel like you’re sitting in plain site. Are you and sante sitting together sipping margaritas?
read IMS's post you quoted you genuine air head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't there 12 left?

And honestly, I'm starting to lean towards no converted vamp. Two nights in a row without a kill.

Yeah, there are mate. I had the vamp by themselves until your post about there potentially not being a recruit and forgot to change the last number.

I am going to go back to when the jmoo was killed if I can find it, I didn't notice at the time any comment that the Vamps had been eliminated.

You've got all day to vote, yet you quickly voted for Bangers?
I'm not sure what the heck is going on with RU_ but that's the strangest sh*t I've ever seen. GREENESHOOTS serial_thrilla

I didn’t realise he had claimed flog and I only looked at the remaining roles lists and not who had claimed them on IMS’s post and he had posted at the top of the page, I can’t say I remember much of his posting hence the slipping under the radar.

Sante on the other hand was slipping under my radar and now is towards the top of the thread post wise.

Was one of those brain is fried moments as I’ve got like 5 meetings today that I’m preparing for, one down and four to go.

I didn’t realise eth had claimed flog either. Easier now that I’ve read it and it’s in front of me.

I main my submission that Sante is evil but time will tell.

I’m not evil but I’m about to have back to back meetings so won’t be around for a bit and am pleading my case. Was a clear cut mistake of not completely reading filths post.

Who did you protect last night if you’re the doc The Filth Wizard?

I also voted first up in case I make the mistake of not voting and getting messed up by a modkill. Can always change votes like I just did.

Does night immunity or docs protection disable recruiting? Becuase apart from that I couldn't imagine jmoo not recruiting
Night immunity does

Remove this Banner Ad

Back