Suspended
Jun 26, 2008
Copenhagen/Newcastle
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FC Kobenhavn
this is an great show and is my favourite of all time

does anyone else love it? if so what is your favourite episode?

for me there is too much

• bart and family guy are on south park
  • world of warcraft
  • guitar hero
  • mr garrison becomes woman
  • mr garrison becomes lesbo
  • cartman has turrets syndome
and of course the movie with lots of swearing

this is an great show and is my favourite of all time

does anyone else love it? if so what is your favourite episode?

for me there is too much

• bart and family guy are on south park
  • world of warcraft
  • guitar hero
  • mr garrison becomes woman
  • mr garrison becomes lesbo
  • cartman has turrets syndome
and of course the movie with lots of swearing

Fun times with weapons is the best :thumbsu:

A few seasons ago I thought that South Park was going down hill fast into oblivion, but I they have really turned it around. I will go as far to say that the last few seasons are better then the first few seasons.

"Please Mom and Dad, don't sell me to Paris Hilton. She's got a big nose, and this squishy thing that lives in her pants."

"Stan... STAAAAAAAAAAAAAN..."

"Maury, I am out of control. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!"

"Don't forget to bring a towel"

"Scissor me timbers!"

A few seasons ago I thought that South Park was going down hill fast into oblivion, but I they have really turned it around. I will go as far to say that the last few seasons are better then the first few seasons.

The show really didn't come into it's own until season 4 somewhat, but season 5 mostly...

It gained noteriety because it was crude, blunt and nothing like that had really been on television before... It faded into the background in Australia, but the show has become so much more than what it initially was.

My favourites are Scott Tenorman Must Die and the one where the boys go to Afghanistan with the goat :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back