FTA-TV South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised at the amount of people who think South Park is still good. I reckon season 11 was the last truly good season.

When people talk about South Park's prime, they nearly always say season 6-11. I've never understood this because IMO season 13 is one of the strongest.

The Ring
The Coon
Margaritaville
Eat, Pray, Queef
Fishsticks (I'm not a huge fan, but is one of the more popular ones)
Fatbeard
Butters Bottom Bitch
W.T.F
Whale Whores
The F Word
Dances with Smurfs

That's 11 really strong episodes out of 14.

Nah, this season has been really good. Loving how much they're splicing in live action generic stuff every so often. And Sodasopa and the PC Bros are such good running themes.

Eat, Pray, Queef is a strong episode? :drunk:

Buckle up, buckaroo!

The scene where they are introduced with the doctor is classic. Perfect dialogue.

Doctor: That's it - no Pap smear for you!
Katie Queef: But doctor, what if I have cancer?
Doctor: you should've thought of that before you queefed in my face 3 times

Also:

TV executive: You think farts are funny, why not queefs?
Phillip: Because babies come from there!

The rogue warrior joke and the patronising song at the end are brilliant. I can see why some people don't like it, but it's one of my favourites.

I think coming directly after margaritaville makes it even funnier, with the two extremes of South Park one after the other. From outstanding satire of serious global issues to immature toilet humour, and they do both so perfectly.

Butter's bottom bitch is the best episode in that season. It was impeccable. Great season though, the coon is another favourite of mine.

Yeah great episode.

That scene with the cop outside after the Frat Party is burned into my mind.

200_s.gif

I'm surprised at the amount of people who think South Park is still good. I reckon season 11 was the last truly good season.
Agreed, this season lost me, I gave up after 3-4 eps (might get around to watching it at some stage but it's nothing like when it used to be the first thing I'd watch when it came out).

I like what they're attacking/the concept of it but it's just not as funny as it used to be. Much prefer the random eps where it had the boys going on adventures along with Randy doing his thing.

Found the whole hipster thing got old for me very quickly and that's what kept growing with the season.

Miss the one off random eps and having something fresh/new the following week.

They've tried something a bit different and it's worked. Each to their own I guess but I've laughed heaps at this season. The boys pretending to be ninjas and people thinking they were ISIS was hilarious and so was Randy getting shamed into donating at the shops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When people talk about South Park's prime, they nearly always say season 6-11. I've never understood this because IMO season 13 is one of the strongest.

The Ring
The Coon
Margaritaville
Eat, Pray, Queef
Fishsticks (I'm not a huge fan, but is one of the more popular ones)
Fatbeard
Butters Bottom Bitch
W.T.F
Whale Whores
The F Word
Dances with Smurfs

That's 11 really strong episodes out of 14.
Yeah season 13 was up there. Butters bottom bitch LMAO, the wrestling one (W.T.F) and the F word probly my favourite.

Had its s**t episodes too like every season.

First half of season 14 was great too imo, the tiger woods one, you have 0 friends, the one where they're bouncing around on giant nuts and 200-201 about Muhammad.

Been very hit and miss since but still the odd good one.

201 really knocked the wind out them IMO with all the bullshit that went along with it. It hasn't quite been the same since. The next episode "Crippled Summer" is one of their worst episodes (although the Shark gave me a chuckle)

The Human Centipede episode I watched and the one where Cartman gives Kyle AIDS that I read about kinda put me off newer stuff. Just never wanted them to go down that path.

But those were years ago.

You're sounding a little HIV negative there mate.

What season is that episode where randy gets the camera and starts videoing everything and then they come under attack. That is an awesome ep. Can't remember the name though.

What season is that episode where randy gets the camera and starts videoing everything and then they come under attack. That is an awesome ep. Can't remember the name though.
Pandemic S12?