FTA-TV South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the format but I'm enjoying this season a shitload more than last which I stopped after 2 eps.

Few too many soundtracks going on which just eat up too much time for a 20min show but it's off to a good start. Wondering where Kenny has been.

Member individual South Park episodes?

member-berries.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Gerald and Sheila in bed scene was vintage South Park. It's been far too long since I laughed and reeled in disgust at the same time.
I thought the episode was the worst in a long time but that scene killed me. The kids standing at the doorway just topped it nicely.

The season long story arc has been a disaster. Every ******* episode is about the presidential election and Gerald trolling Danish people. They're not even making good or funny insights about the election, it's just "Trump is a dickhead that doesn't know what he's doing". Everybody already knows that and it's a piece of low hanging fruit. The member-berries joke keeps bobbing up too and it's always about Star Wars.

Hope it picks up in the next few episodes because the only start to a season this bad that I can remember was season 17 (which redeemed itself in the final 4 episodes).

Too many plot eps for a 10/12 (?) ep season which are only 20 minute eps.

Wish they'd revert back to the old format but I don't see it happening.

The season long story arc has been a disaster. Every ******* episode is about the presidential election and Gerald trolling Danish people. They're not even making good or funny insights about the election, it's just "Trump is a dickhead that doesn't know what he's doing". Everybody already knows that and it's a piece of low hanging fruit. The member-berries joke keeps bobbing up too and it's always about Star Wars.

Hope it picks up in the next few episodes because the only start to a season this bad that I can remember was season 17 (which redeemed itself in the final 4 episodes).

I disagree.

I think they are making some great insights. They have been the most open in calling out both candidates for being s**t lords. Or in Clinton's case a giant turd sandwich.

They have also ran with the angle which has been rumoured in some circles that Trump doesn't actually want to win thus he's self sabotaging his own campaign.

I like the way they are having an actual season long story instead of the usual single episode storyline with the few tied in references to other episodes. The way they are targeting both Trump and Clinton is pretty funny, I can't wait for Cartmans to turn back into himself I got a feeling it will be in his usual brutal way.

SpadMitt out

Can someone explain the member berries plot? I must be missing something, usually cause I'm damn tired when watching this.
The way I see them is they are like Trump supporters saying how the remember how great American used to be.

SpadMitt out

Can someone explain the member berries plot? I must be missing something, usually cause I'm damn tired when watching this.
Pretty much an analogy for the state that the US is in right now, being forced to remember the good times because the present and future are looking rather bleak

Pretty much an analogy for the state that the US is in right now, being forced to remember the good times because the present and future are looking rather bleak

I don't see it that way. Seems more like they're saying people just have a rose coloured view of the past and like to remember things that made them happy. Kind of like the episode "you're getting old" where Stan starts seeing everything as s**t. Everything in the past seemed better when really that's not the case.