Teams South Sydney

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
From the Members email

Rabbitohs Terminate Contract of Kirisome Auva’a

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have terminated the contract of player Kirisome Auva’a following a second breach of the NRL’s Testing Policy for illicit and hazardous substances. Whilst Auva’a did not return a positive test for an illicit or hazardous substance in this instance, he contravened the rules as set out in the NRL Policy.

Came across some concept art for Souths jersey design

1_-SSR_Pri.jpg

2_-SSR_Sec.jpg

3_-SSR_Retro.jpg

I particularly like the 1st one.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
Aren't the top 8 sides now feeling relieved that the bunnies haven't been able to hit their straps until after killing off their own finals chances.

Aren't the top 8 sides now feeling relieved that the bunnies haven't been able to hit their straps until after killing off their own finals chances.
No doubt.

We took the Storm to golden point and really threatened them and we were able to topple a fairly strong Sharks. Based on the form we have shown in the last 3 weeks, I'd say we're a bit unlucky to miss out on the finals but there's no one to blame but ourselves. It's frustrating, really.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
The team has started to gell together so much better since the axing of those two trouble makers on top of the departure of Grevsmuhl

So far Ins & Outs for 2017

In: Robert Jennings, Tyrell Fuimaono, Braidon Burns, Connor Tracey, Robbie Farah
Out: Nathan Brown, Joe Burgess, Luke Keary, Paul Carter, Kirisome Auva'a

I think we've got a great stable of young lads with the signing of those 4 lads to add to Talakai, Greinke, Tevita Cottrell, Latrell Robinson, Cameron Murray, Jamel Hunt and Goolagong. Who I think will all play first grade at some point over the next 2-3 years.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
Members email:

Rabbitohs Sign Robbie Farah for 2017 and 2018 Seasons - Agree to Release Request from Cameron McInnes

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have signed Robbie Farah for the 2017 and 2018 seasons.

Farah has played 247 NRL games to date for the Wests Tigers since making his first grade debut against the Sea Eagles in 2003.

Farah has also played a host of representative football for his state and country over his 14 year career and is the incumbent New South Wales State of Origin hooker.

Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire is pleased to be adding Farah to his squad for the 2017 season.

Back