South West District Football League 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit more movement in the clearances, Sammy Walsh Bannam an iinteresting one from Dartmoor to Branxholme, would've thought he'd want to be apart of the Giants resurgence

why would you stay, there is no commitment or loyalty to any club anymore !!
From the outside, I'd see Dartmoor (a place he won a flag) as having more upside than Branxholme. But then again it is probably due to the $$ more than the footy side of things.

Nice results on the weekend, it is great to have the footy back! Very good win to Tyrendarra show the rest of the comp what strides they have made in the off season! What else did people see from the weekend?

Need to get a bit of talk up and going on here again! Half way point of the season anyone want to have a crack at a team of the year so far ?

J. Eats C. Tossetti L. Kaine
C. Woodford J. Mirtschin E. Blacksell
T. Oconnell D. Barr J. Shannon
D. Monaghan Z. Michau B. Martin
J. Mcrae J. Bell T. Cogger
Z. Mcdonald
J. Polaski
M. England

Int:M. Ubergang A. Gould, D. Russell, B. Huf

Just a quick team, thoughts?

FB: M.McDonald, B.White, J.Eats
HB: C.Woodford, J.Mirtch, E.Blacksell
C: D.Monahan, B.Martin, A.Gould
HF: L.Ewing, J.Bell, L.Polaski
FF: J.McRae, D.Barr, Z.McDonald
Rucks: K.Smith , J.Polaski, J.Shannon
Int: M.England, B.Huf, T.Cogger, D.Russell

FB: M.McDonald, B.White, J.Eats
HB: C.Woodford, J.Mirtch, E.Blacksell
C: D.Monahan, B.Martin, A.Gould
HF: L.Ewing, J.Bell, L.Polaski
FF: J.McRae, D.Barr, Z.McDonald
Rucks: K.Smith , J.Polaski, J.Shannon
Int: M.England, B.Huf, T.Cogger, D.Russell
Fairly similar teams I'd say, I had pretty much the same players in mind.
Are we the only one's really talking on here now?

Heywood recruited very well from all reports!! Tyrendarra have lost a lot of premeriship players close to 10 I'd say!!

Westerns lost Ethan Blacksell to heywood, Will Oakley to Tyrendarra! Added a few as Well Clint Lancaster, Jordan bliss and Dan Olver from Portland and Corey brown from QLD and Kyle Richardson back to the club from qld!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the latest news in the league? Who are favourites? New recruits?

Heywood are warm favourites adding some real quality to an already experienced list , Trynedarra despite having lost around 10 senior premiership players from last season will be up around the top 3 with still a lot of quality and plenty of reserves players to take the step up, Coleraine will do what coleraine do, Westerns have added a lot of players they are bit of unknown might be a bit of a surprise packet , Dartmoor will be up around the mark to, Cavendish and Branxholme I haven't heard much out of, Heathmere will be be improvers and will look to win 3 or 4 games after 2 or 3 seasons of only 1 or 2 wins

Heywood would have to be favourite now with the return of nick Johnstone adding to their already impressive recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back