South West District Football League 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Footyfan777

Draftee
Feb 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I see westerns have picked up a few, is there much quality amongst them?
Personally i think westerns will be much the same loosing ethan blackswell is massive but the return of steve obrian will be handy, will have good numbers by the sounds of it but not alot of quality

Just wondering who had practise matches on the weekend or upcoming? I'm sure Heywood played over in warrnambool on Saturday anyone see it?
Anyone catch any other games? How are new players? How did teams look?

Anyone going to be able to challenge Heywood this year? Barring injury it looks like they are definitely the team to beat. Nick Johnstone for the league medal surely

I still think westerns ain't very far behind Heywood.
What's everyone's thoughts on the year so far heading into the break? Very even competition I think and it's very healthy for the league. Heathmere showing good signs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cant see anyone beating the Heywood boys at this stage!

Have to agree with you there went and watch Heywood Saturday and were up 50odd at halftime without playing good footy. After halftime completely different team and the skills are a step above this competition. Got some really handy small/quick forwards

Bit quiet on here guys. What's everyone's thoughts with only a couple of games to go?
Anyone want to predict a team of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back