Southern FL - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Southern FL - 2011

Kermandie are still recess as well. doesnt mean that they will becoming back though.

Has anyone heard where a guy called Matt McCulloch is playing this year? He played some game at end of year at Glenorchy. Not a bad small player but I have not heard where he is playing this year.
Anyone?

Who have Lindisfarne picked up this year? I haven't heard too much about them. Not a bad side last year, just need some new recruits to top them up.

Has anyone heard where a guy called Matt McCulloch is playing this year? He played some game at end of year at Glenorchy. Not a bad small player but I have not heard where he is playing this year.
Anyone?

He trained at Lauderdale not that long ago

Who have Lindisfarne picked up this year? I haven't heard too much about them. Not a bad side last year, just need some new recruits to top them up.

Braslin is back and they have picked up Mitch Swan. Reckon they need another good tall and they could be top 3 this year

Not sure if they have got Mitch Swan... Tasmanian State League (TSL)Lindisfarne Nu-Jet BluesSwan, MitchellDenied02/02/1203/02/12

Declined a day later?? Surely he'd get there though

Really? Maybe if he is fit be might go ok at state league. I only saw a handful of games he played at Glenorchy sfl last year.

Yeah he had a run there. Not sure where he's playing but he's handy around the goals. Clever player from what I have seen

Yeah he had a run there. Not sure where he's playing but he's handy around the goals. Clever player from what I have seen

good underage player at hounvilee, played sen ther too then went to kermandie for a year , then played reserves at hounvilee dont know y he couldnt get back in the 1's ,,, then coached sorell reserves for a couple years i think?? was at dosa the start of last year
good player and can kick some arsey goals

good underage player at hounvilee, played sen ther too then went to kermandie for a year , then played reserves at hounvilee dont know y he couldnt get back in the 1's ,,, then coached sorell reserves for a couple years i think?? was at dosa the start of last year
good player and can kick some arsey goals

Not sure what happened at Hounville.

Didnt get on well with Wombat Allen at Sorell.
left Dosa after an argument with Milko Lamont.

Can play, but a touch on the loose side and not really keen on the training side of things.

Can play, but a touch on the loose side and not really keen on the training side of things.[/quote]

Spoke to him on Saturday and said he wasnt sure, but had trained at Lauderdale. Is pretty fit does a lot running, living down kingston way at the moment, might go there!!

Can play, but a touch on the loose side and not really keen on the training side of things.

Spoke to him on Saturday and said he wasnt sure, but had trained at Lauderdale. Is pretty fit does a lot running, living down kingston way at the moment, might go there!![/quote]

He played some good games for us, we should give him a call:)

Would be handy at any club I reckon.

Anyone know of any practice matches coming up? Dodges play Lauderdale in a couple of weeks @ Lauderdale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard today Sorell have thrown some $ at a couple of young blokes from Clarence. Not sure if they've picked up anyone other than that

I hear that Lindisfarne are looking good on track. They have a practice match V Clarence tomorrow night which will at least tell them where they stand. Justin Marriott looks like he is running the place when I watched them train.

Heard that Adam Green from clarence has signed with Kingborough

hey mate, can you tell me why Shelton from your club only played a couple of senior games last year? Lack of training? From what I've seen he's very good.

I hear that Lindisfarne are looking good on track. They have a practice match V Clarence tomorrow night which will at least tell them where they stand. Justin Marriott looks like he is running the place when I watched them train.

Should be a good game round 1 vs The Sharks.

Well that is a step backwards

Why, they did will all 3 flags last year, pretty strong team. But I think he couldnt commit due to uni.

hey mate, can you tell me why Shelton from your club only played a couple of senior games last year? Lack of training? From what I've seen he's very good.

Very good player, have a lot of players playing both seniors and ressies, does play cricket so carnt do much pre season.

So I've heard, Silly Season. Apparently his Brother Paddy is coaching up there and I dare say is the major reason he'd be up there. That and a lot of folding stuff!

Is it really true that reigning William Lietch medalist Nathan Ross has walked out on New Norfolk to play with Woodsdale in the ODFA??
Extraordinary if true!!!:confused::confused:

That would be correct.

And Barge you know that ODFA clubs don't pay money!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

That would be correct.

And Barge you know that ODFA clubs don't pay money!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

Everyclub pays money to recruit a good player. Thats the way footy is these days right??

Whats the big deal???? If your a good player, a club will pay you/offer you good money to play for them.... Good on him and well done to the Woodsdale people for getting him there.. Will probably win the flag for Woodsdale off his own boot

Everyclub pays money to recruit a good player. Thats the way footy is these days right??

Whats the big deal???? If your a good player, a club will pay you/offer you good money to play for them.... Good on him and well done to the Woodsdale people for getting him there.. Will probably win the flag for Woodsdale off his own boot

Don't think anyone feels it is a big deal. It is the steadfast denial of ODFA clubs that they do not pay big money to anyone that is the issue. I know it happens in all clubs. but the ODFA is worse in general.

He is a massive pickup though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back