Southern FL - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember a long haired bloke that played key position (back and forward) for Channel probably 8 years ago. Absolute gun, very hard player to match up on. his name escapes me but believe he quit football and played soccer after his Channel days

I remember a long haired bloke that played key position (back and forward) for Channel probably 8 years ago. Absolute gun, very hard player to match up on. his name escapes me but believe he quit football and played soccer after his Channel days

Matty Kuilenberg is the only player that i can think of. More of a backman than a forward but could play anywhere thats for sure.

i remember thta guy he was good!!! ben hilfenhaus was a pretty solid backmen too

So with pre-season coming to an end does anyone think there will be a side that can get near Norfolk and Kingborough? have my doubts.

If you are relocating to Melbourne and interested in playing for a great/successful club in a strong league, possible employment opportunities please respond and we can discuss off line. Our preference is tall forward/backman

Thank you

New Norfolk have gone the punch already... big brawl on the wing

Fair Dinkum, dont these blokes learn!! Last match you played, you went the knuckle and lost a grand final.

Gained a lot respect from other clubs with the standard they set in PLAYING football in the last few years, now the other sides are catching up to your level, you resort to this crap.

Fair Dinkum, dont these blokes learn!! Last match you played, you went the knuckle and lost a grand final.

Gained a lot respect from other clubs with the standard they set in PLAYING football in the last few years, now the other sides are catching up to your level, you resort to this crap.

agree:thumbsu:

So with pre-season coming to an end does anyone think there will be a side that can get near Norfolk and Kingborough? have my doubts.

d.f will beat kingbrough at shark park!!! and prob beat norfolk at home with half of them out suspeneded by then!!!lol

the sharks play them at the twin ovels and boyer, within the first 4 rounds tho ,, so it will be a testing start to the year:footy::footy::footy:

with all the lightweight midfielders they have running around I'm not sure Dodges can compete with Norfolk and Kingston. an injury to NGriffith would be a massive blow to Dodges.

Should be a good game against Lindisfarne in round 1. not sure which way it will go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the names I have heard get talked up at Dodges are fringe players at best. reckon they will find it tough against the two blues considering they have picked up a few good players and have Braslin back

Claremont v St Virgles this w/e i believe

:thumbsu:

thers dan chandler and pinner through the mid too there not small, shan griff and brad tennick might be small but they have a fair crack and have played good hrad footy thus far in the praccy games. i wouldnt be surprised to c skip cannon in there at some stages and matty trengrove in there as well ,, i think these are some good options through there that would take it up to king and n.n, i think we would beat king in midfeild with ours being a lot harder than there's , agaiinst n.n they might be bigger but where faster. our main strenghts will be the k.p players down f and b :thumbsu:

Sounds like dodges are gonna win it in march.... Again...

Good win by the tigers last night at Brighton, Lamprill started the season with a lazy 10 goals, Had 7 at halftime. I think he will kick 100 for the 2nd year in a row.

How much money is out at the new norfolk football club! All the names they have signed! Its gunna be a long year for every other club sadly!

How much money is out at the new norfolk football club! All the names they have signed! Its gunna be a long year for every other club sadly!

Dont think so! They have had a very good side the last few years, but clubs are catching up. Remember Kingborough won all 3 last year, have a lot of good juniors coming through. Last years senior grand final sides average age was 22 so you hope they will still improve.

Dont think so! They have had a very good side the last few years, but clubs are catching up. Remember Kingborough won all 3 last year, have a lot of good juniors coming through. Last years senior grand final sides average age was 22 so you hope they will still improve.

Got great depth at Kingston. Just had a look at Lindisfarne's clearances and it looks like they've picked up a s**t load of good players. If they have kept most of 2011's side then they'll be an extremely good team this year.

tips for the weekend?

CLAREMONT v cygnet 25 points
central v EAST COAST 15 points
BRIGHTON v huonville 38 points
DODGES v lindisfarne 5 points
kingston v N.NORFOLK 28 points

tips for the weekend?

CLAREMONT v cygnet 25 points
central v EAST COAST 15 points
BRIGHTON v huonville 38 points
DODGES v lindisfarne 5 points
kingston v N.NORFOLK 28 points

Reckon East Coast will surprise some people this year. They've got some quality kids coming through. It'd be good to see them win 6+ games this season

Claremont v Cygnet
Central Hawks v East Coast Bombers
Brighton v Huonville
Dodges v Lindisfarne
Kingston vs New Norfolk

Got great depth at Kingston. Just had a look at Lindisfarne's clearances and it looks like they've picked up a s**t load of good players. If they have kept most of 2011's side then they'll be an extremely good team this year.

well after the 1st round Kingborough again had to much fitness for New Norfolk, was a really high quality match and a massive crowd on Saturday night.

All the talk about Dodges again in the pre season, if they do as much work on the track as they do on the keyboard talking about themselves then they should be flying, a disapointing lose. But i think Lindisfarne will be pushing for that 3rd spot.

well after the 1st round Kingborough again had to much fitness for New Norfolk, was a really high quality match and a massive crowd on Saturday night.

All the talk about Dodges again in the pre season, if they do as much work on the track as they do on the keyboard talking about themselves then they should be flying, a disapointing lose. But i think Lindisfarne will be pushing for that 3rd spot.

How many did you blokes get to the game?

Not sure I can be blamed for any Dodges talk this pre-season :eek::D s**t I even tipped Lindisfarne to win anyway. They should have won by a bit more. Missed a lot of shots.

Good to see Curtain kick 8 in his first game back @ Claremont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back