Southern FNL Div One 2016

Who will win the SFNL Div 1 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You have obviously been at the end of a vampire thrashing or is it just that you have smoked your self out. Take a poll at the other clubs and try and work out much they are paying out to try and achieve the ultimate premiership. I think you would be surprised.

Most clubs have similar pays for players but I did hear that east Malvern spent $190k last year and even more this year

Been hanging for a bite and finally reeled one in thanks BSA
How many grand finals did they play in?
I think you've been hanging for 5 years as this was the last time City beat E. Bri.
Must have been really hurting you to go backover crap from so long ago.
Be thankful East are no good this year, as City will only finish 2nd last

Been hanging for a bite and finally reeled one in thanks BSA
How many grand finals did they play in?

Happy to be reeled in, and if its true that you may be from City, then that would explain allot in the way you think.
You probably haven't got over the fact that RH is not propping you up any more with money and players, and your time in the doldrums is now and may be longer that what you think.

Not quite can remember flogging them by 30 goals a couple of times and going into their rooms for a drink and outnumbering them 3 to 1 yet the president still talked crap about us in his little match report instead of just copping it on the chins

You've obviously been scarred for life, we'll certainly see how EB undertake their recovery period. At least they are not offering money to their under 18's.

Na
Paul Fermanis is back, and they've recruited Ryan Pearson and Jake Mullen (Dingley premiership player last year). Pretty fair ins...
nathan brown ex noble ones player had a couple years off but by seasons end he should be very good

I think you've been hanging for 5 years as this was the last time City beat E. Bri.
Must have been really hurting you to go backover crap from so long ago.
Be thankful East are no good this year, as City will only finish 2nd last
how many coats of wax your put on the old cranium before you punched out that masterful post ?
I knew you'd come running to the aid of your old girlfriend Hilly

Happy to be reeled in, and if its true that you may be from City, then that would explain allot in the way you think.
You probably haven't got over the fact that RH is not propping you up any more with money and players, and your time in the doldrums is now and may be longer that what you think.
Who was propping up you imposters and what happened to him?
Have fun in divvy 2 champ

Interesting clearance come through for mordi this week. Former league leading goal kicker Luke Kirkland. Getting on a bit but might help the bloods kick better scores. Be interesting to see if he walks into the ones or not. Can play. Should trouble a few teams.

how many coats of wax your put on the old cranium before you punched out that masterful post ?
I knew you'd come running to the aid of your old girlfriend Hilly
If you're from city pretty sure talking s**t about a club paying players isnt great, weren't you blokes caught paying under 19s last year?

If you're from city pretty sure talking s**t about a club paying players isnt great, weren't you blokes caught paying under 19s last year?
Where in the post that you replied to did I talk about paying players ?
I was talking about a bloke who bagged city then went and did exactly the same thing now hes made his club a soulless hole once again
As for city I couldn't give a stuff what they do that's for everyone else in the Comp who love to hate

Interesting clearance come through for mordi this week. Former league leading goal kicker Luke Kirkland. Getting on a bit but might help the bloods kick better scores. Be interesting to see if he walks into the ones or not. Can play. Should trouble a few teams.

Yep good inclusion! he has been overseas recently not sure if he has done a pre season but no doubt he will kick a fair share of goals for the Bloods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct weight Langers, still offering some money around for their kids to play, smoking has a selective opinion when he want to. I see that his club is equal second bottom on the table, maybe they had better give RH a call to see if he can send them some $$$$$$$$ for some extra players.

Who was propping up you imposters and what happened to him?
Have fun in divvy 2 champ
If the Vamps do go down, so what. They have had their run at being a powerhouse just like other clubs do. They can re-build, create a winning formula and hopefully win a flag. The same can't be said for your club as the way you blokes are travelling, you might just get to Div 2 before them.
They will have the best facilities, best ground in the comp next year, I think that may attract a few players '' don't you think '' ???? I know where I'd rather be.

If the Vamps do go down, so what. They have had their run at being a powerhouse just like other clubs do. They can re-build, create a winning formula and hopefully win a flag. The same can't be said for your club as the way you blokes are travelling, you might just get to Div 2 before them.
They will have the best facilities, best ground in the comp next year, I think that may attract a few players '' don't you think '' ???? I know where I'd rather be.
Yeah probably always easy to get a beer at hurlingham as there's no one in there and batfink usually has his head buried in Hillys rear exhaust
What are the facilities like in divvy 2 much to compete with?

Last edited:
Correct weight Langers, still offering some money around for their kids to play, smoking has a selective opinion when he want to. I see that his club is equal second bottom on the table, maybe they had better give RH a call to see if he can send them some $$$$$$$$ for some extra players.
City won 3 from 4 starts how'd you blokes go with Ronald leading the charge and going for the over sized red footwear

I am surprised no comments about Cheltenham's woeful season. They are fortunate that EB is struggling this season, otherwise they would be staring at Div 2 next season. They had better start planning for 2017 because they could be spending 2018 in Div 2.

I am surprised no comments about Cheltenham's woeful season. They are fortunate that EB is struggling this season, otherwise they would be staring at Div 2 next season. They had better start planning for 2017 because they could be spending 2018 in Div 2.
They've got strong ressies and 19's though, they'll be right next year

Planning for next three years started in off-season.

Smashed by injuries to older players so have an extremely young team - playing at least two under 19s each week on top of the majority of team being 22 or under.

Probably should have beaten Bentleigh and very competitive against Dingley at the Den.

Progress is being made each week, but a long way to go. No panic at the club's end.

Planning for next three years started in off-season.

Smashed by injuries to older players so have an extremely young team - playing at least two under 19s each week on top of the majority of team being 22 or under.

Probably should have beaten Bentleigh and very competitive against Dingley at the Den.

Progress is being made each week, but a long way to go. No panic at the club's end.
Going with kids and rebuilding will pay off in 2-3 years

Give them time and lay Cheltenham will get better. This week sees game of the week bring Dingley v bentleigh who will win!

Give them time and lay Cheltenham will get better. This week sees game of the week bring Dingley v bentleigh who will win!
This certainly shapes as the game of the year so far. Dingley had to fight hard to stave off a very impressive District last week, so they'd want to be on their game. The result could tell us a lot about where the season might be heading, and if Bentleigh can be as competitive (or better) as Oakleigh were, then all this early talk about the flag race being one sided is out the window.

Just like to wish all the vampires people all the best this week on their quest back to divvy 2 where they will have the best ground and facilities in the division and players will be knocking the door down to come play there
Also good luck to city and stpauls who will be fighting it out for the Dick Houstan cup with bog getting a basket at the seafood empire

Back