Southern FNL Div One 2016

Who will win the SFNL Div 1 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

so does this mean the paid mercenaries will have to stay at their club rather than moving to the next club for more $$$$

Wouldn't have thought so. We are stretched as it is financially. Noble Park would pay 5 players what we pay our entire list and they might still miss finals. I think the SFL should keep trying to grow, keep approaching the Hampton Parks, Chelsea's and Parkdale's.

So how much would noble spend and Dingley spend

Massive LOL's yesterday hearing that Pat Nicholls is bailing on Bentleigh finals campaign after collecting huge dollars during the home & away season.

Some interesting results yesterday - great win to Chelt, and how bad are St Kilda City travelling? Nearly lost an unloseable game.
City were putrid, great effort by the Vamps though. Chelt have some light at the end of the long tunnel as they are blooding some good young blokes. Vamps will go down and rebuild. City appear to be the worst off and will either go for the cheque book, or tread water again for the next 2 to 3 seasons.

Wouldn't have thought so. We are stretched as it is financially. Noble Park would pay 5 players what we pay our entire list and they might still miss finals. I think the SFL should keep trying to grow, keep approaching the Hampton Parks, Chelsea's and Parkdale's.

Fair call Winterchap, but I can't see Parkdale moving anywhere, they will be in Premier A within 2 to 3 seasons as they have some really talented kids coming through. Not going anywhere.

Is this an educated assessment, or a wild stab in the dark?
He is not far off on Dingley's assessment going off last years AGM Report. I have heard Noble's to be closer to 400K. That might be total including coaches, trainers ect though. Just a figure I heard from a Noble supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this an educated assessment, or a wild stab in the dark?
somewhat efuc
He is not far off on Dingley's assessment going off last years AGM Report. I have heard Noble's to be closer to 400K. That might be total including coaches, trainers ect though. Just a figure I heard from a Noble supporter.
dingley 120 k with coaches and noble I thought were 250k but it could be higher

Heard Clayton are looking to the 19's competition for some youth to get their points down within the next few years

somewhat efuc

dingley 120 k with coaches and noble I thought were 250k but it could be higher
Can't for the life of me see how Dingley (or any other club for that matter) could sustain that sort of spend in this competition beyond this season, with crowds and memberships at the low level they are. Reverting to a heavier reliance on juniors coming through would be a good thing for ongoing financial viability, and not necessarily all that detrimental to on-field performance and competitiveness.

Can't for the life of me see how Dingley (or any other club for that matter) could sustain that sort of spend in this competition beyond this season, with crowds and memberships at the low level they are. Reverting to a heavier reliance on juniors coming through would be a good thing for ongoing financial viability, and not necessarily all that detrimental to on-field performance and competitiveness.
Mate dingley is a very well run club, gate takings, sponsorship, coterie groups, 7 day a week sports club, big crowds. 120k isn't much and is well within there means

That would, of course, be a good thing, but any idea where Clayton would draw their 19s from?
Where they get all.their players, SEFL, but have heard that a couple of junior players have also been approached and SFL 19's. Best bet is U18 interleague players from both leagues

Back